Puffco Peak + extras, Crimson & Magna Carta + extras, Ditanium + extras

freddiegibbs

Hey guys, I have several items for trade.

First, what I am seeking is a Volcano Hybrid, a TinyMight, a Huni Badger, and any glass bubblers for the Huni Badger (besides the Honeybird). Possibly a Cloud Evo in good condition.

What I have available is:

A Puffco Peak with blue OEM glass attachment (from Puffco, not a knockoff). I also have the Eternal Quartz fitted opaque bottom splash guard insert ($110 from EQ), and a nice custom globe glass piece by Graffix from AZ. This piece hits amazingly and cost $200 from Graffix. I also have 3 ruby terp pearls from Eternal Quartz. The Peak will come with the original box and carrying case, as well as 4 OEM ceramic inserts (1 unused).
IMG-1051.jpg

3 Focus V Cartas: The limited Crimson Carta, the limited Holy White Magna Carta, and a regular black and white Carta. All work great, and I believe the Crimson and Holy White have very limited use (under 20 cycles each). Each comes with original box and carrying case.

I also have TONS of extras for these, including the 3 custom glass pieces pictured. The yellow horned one with splashguard mouthpiece is a gorgeous piece by Badabing Glaswerk in Manheim Germany. I'm unsure of the artist on the turtle piece, but you can see it has gorgeous detailing and works amazingly well. And the tall recycler is by Borotech.

Additional extras include a silicon carbide insert, Eternal Quartz insert, ceramic inserts, ZC Glass Carta Connection (to attach your Carta to any existing rig), bubble caps, dry herb atomizers, and a couple other small items.
IMG-1048.jpg

IMG-1050.jpg

IMG-1049.jpg

And finally I have a bamboo Ditanium dual desktop vape that allows you to to dab and vape flower - even at the same time. Includes carb cap and Sneaky Pete adapter for any 10mm, 14mm, or 18mm female water piece. This thing is awesome.
IMG-1052.jpg

Please feel free to shoot me any questions if interested!

Last edited:
Top Bottom