Puffco peak all hacked up

vape4health

Recently got a DTv5 and a dna just about setup and pretty happy with it so I started to think how to make the og peak run better cause it never really would "hit" and I absolutely hate the controlles. Fitting a dna board and battery in the peak body was more then I was ready to invest but running wires from the peak atty holder to an external 510 now let's me power it from pretty much any device. As of now it's just the wires in heavy heat shrink running out the usb hole, looks ass but its versatile and works great.

The atty, we all know the problem with "indirect" heating. Did you know a dtv5 heater will fit perfectly in the og peak atty? I had to snip off the DT wires and solder on new longer wires, I used magnet wire that's slightly heavier then the DT wire. With new wires the DTv5 heater sits in the DTv5 holder, then the holder from the peak atty will lock in with the long fingers into the DT holder. With old peak holder, new dtv5 holder, and new dtv5 heater the old peak top ring will fit perfectly like stock, no rattle at all.

Hindsight, maybe just putting the DTv5 heater in the peak would have made the peak ok but without TC?

vape4health,

Daffmodollas

This is sick I would love to see a pic of the set up. You have me thinking about messing with my old puffco

Daffmodollas,

vape4health

I don't remember how to post a pic here, just see a peak with candle burned red shrink about 4" long out the usb hole. The long lenght let's it hang while holding.
I've had to resolder the wires to the heater a few times. Trying some lighter wire to heater now, so far so good.

vape4health,
Top Bottom