Puff It Stealth Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimjim

Hey guys,

I have come across another new vape. I have looked on here for a thread and I couldn't find one so I have started a new thread so my apologies if one does already exist:

http://www.brotherswithglass.com/Puff_It_Stealth_Vaporizer_Pre_Sale_p/bwg-puffit.htm

BWG-PUFFIT-2T.jpg

I don't have any other information on it yet but its definitely what I call STEALTH

mod note- I believe your link is for a reseller, and there's not even info on how it works. Unless there's a manuf. site for this, it doesn't get a thread.

Jimjim,
Reactions: Ash057

Ash057

Very stealth! Keeping my fingers crossed that it works as well as it looks!

Ash057,

Jimjim

Me too!! I'm intrigued to how it might work? I'm assuming that is a battery poking of the top unless its weed in a cannister

Jimjim,

Jimjim

I'm wondering if it works on similar principle to e-cigs or like the Omicron?

Jimjim,

shortwind

As an around-the-clock severe persistent asthmatic, these are hysterical! Actually cannabis does have a mild bronchodilator effect. Though I use it more for insomnia...

shortwind,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
It looks like there's a AA battery sticking out of the back, which leads me to assume this is another slightly different version of the MFLB.

I hope I'm wrong though.

OhTheAgony,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I agree, it just looks like an MFLB masked as a ashtma inhaler.
Although the design helps in the stealthyness, it looks somewhat plasticky so i wonder about the taste.
And the price is a bit high as well, IMO.

vorrange,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
The link says it has a "USB Charger", so could be an internal battery? Lots of mystery still. I'd like to know what goes on on the inside before I really take an interest.

Peloton,
Kind of an ingenious design for stealth purposes. It does bother me that I can't find a website for the company itself.

TheDudeNextDoor,

gvape

Interesting that it does plant matter and essential oils. Nice stealthy design, but I agree wish I could see more.

gvape,

Foster

I think that this design is awesome! A step in the right direction for stealth

Foster,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom