*Price reduced -- $55 shipped* Like-New Solo (no cap) with PVHES Shorty Turbo Stem and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Solo equipment to raise some needed funds. The Solo itself it practically brand new -- used only a few times -- but is missing the cap. Here's the story:

The battery in my original Solo crapped out on me while still under warranty, so I got a new unit to replace the old one. I also bought a new PVHES stem and some of the high-temp washers for the cap. But I could not get the cap on using the new washers and ended up stripping the threads on the cap. I then promptly lost the cap and thought my Solo was done. But here's what I discovered: The cap is not necessary for use as the top half of the Solo, surprisingly enough, does not get hot to the touch. I've used it as a back-up vape, and it functions perfectly without the top cap. So the unit is practically brand new with only a handful of uses.

This would be perfect for a Solo owner wanting a back-up or replacement battery or for someone who wants a Solo cheap and doesn't really care about aesthetics.

This is the newer model that has pass-through charging. Set comes with everything seen in photo:
  • Solo (no cap)
  • PVHES Shorty Turbo Stem with cap and carry tube
  • Two home chargers
  • One car charger
  • Set of screens
  • Set of high-temp washers

$55 shipped (CONUS). Payment by PayPal, and I will pick up any fees.

43k9W9j.jpg

Rs0cvUN.jpg

56LfmWO.jpg

Vh3288e.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom