1. Take your Extreme to the next level with a free DDave mod kit!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Is anyone older than lwien? Find out here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

PRICE DROP US Tubes 8mm Beaker/Tube w/Donut and 16 hole Diffuser Stem

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by Sleepin in CA, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleepin in CA

Sleepin in CA Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman Accessory Maker

I am selling a US Tubes 8mm Beaker/Tube w/Donut and 16 hole Diffuser Stem. The piece is an 18mm female, but the diffy stem is an 18mm male to 14mm female. I got this piece in a trade, and it is really a solid unit. I use it occasionally with my Underdogs and Persei Vapes. There is a small (superficial) fleabite/nick on the back right of the glass joint on the bottom of the rim. It is not sharp, or in danger of spreading. It was there when I received it, and it never bothered me. I have included pictures below with the nick clearly shown. I do not use it nearly enough to justify keeping it since I got my M&M Tech Leviathan. I am willing to let it go for other glass (bubblers and the like, would love a PENDANT rig!), vapes, Persei parts/units/accessories, Cash, and I will consider whatever else you have to offer.

As always pm me for info/to make an offer.

Thanks!

=)

I am asking $200 $170 SHIPPED if you want to do cash.

*Piece will be thoroughly ISO'd, and Apocalypse proofed prior to shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors