***PRICE DROP*** Grasshopper Stainless Steel, brand new, unused, lifetime warranty - GER/EU please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi guys,

before moving on to eBay, I would like to find one of us to have it. :)
Am selling this monster, brand new, unused, unregistered... everything pristine and untouched. SN is in the 41XX. Comes with everyting that's included in the package. Stainless steel GH including one battery, USB charger, silicone mouthpiece, sticker, manual.. all that unopened.
Did buy two and it's too hot for my liking - barely go thru water and got several other convection vapes that suit me better and I got to sell some of them too... Anyway, this might be your chance to get a GH almost instantly. I'm shipping as soon as possible and will prepare everything so I can bring it to the post the same working day. :)
I would prefer a German or European buyer as it's faster and more uncomplicated to ship. We gotta see how much shipping would be to your country, if you're not a domestic buyer, so this price is the unit only! (If you're from somewhere else, we might work something out. But added shipping and insurance costs etc. might not be too cool... but I could do it.)

Asking for
220 €uro (or 230 with an extra brand new battery) plus shipping. If you would send money 'family and friends', I'd accomodate you with the shipping costs. Will look for the most economical tariff depending on your location so we can keep the costs to a minimum.

OCApVtM.jpg

Might be selling my almost new Grey Ti soon, too (not even 2 loads...), so keep your eyes open ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Love & peace
:peace:
VN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom