Preload or reload?

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
With some vapes (DV, Dani), I reload as soon as I'm done, ready for next time. But I would never dream of doing similar with other devices - the Vapman, bricks, any number of Glass TEDs.

Do you preload? Just dosing caps?

Perfect_Speed4069,

Mickk

The question is, why do you preload with certain vapes, but not with the others?

Mickk,
Reactions: cx714

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I like to preload and when i'm thru my preload i reload a preload for my next reload.
But i have to say: no mather if i reload or preload a reload... i'll always use my (MADheaters) Reload to reload from!

(Don't do capsules tho... Just the stem or the bowl)

666Honeybadger,

Robert-in-YEG

With some vapes (DV, Dani), I reload as soon as I'm done, ready for next time. But I would never dream of doing similar with other devices - the Vapman, bricks, any number of Glass TEDs.

Do you preload? Just dosing caps?
I have a few of these. A few back to back sessions can be therapeutic.

If I'm reloading, the bong is in business.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,

simba

@weedanwine
The only vape I sometimes preload is the Vapman, if the bottom of a pack/jar has the hairs and powdery bits which I often like to have in the Vapman, but I might save it for later rather than having it there and then.

I'm not counting the Haze Square which I sometimes use, because of the way it works you have to preload.

simba,

Mickk

I really don't know. Genuinely. It's why I asked others for their pov.
I never preload, that's why I was curious why you do it :D

I try to grind my weed only when I need it, and keep it stored in a restash jar with a humidifier pack to keep it as good as I can

Mickk,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Pretty much have always only ever been a grind on demand fan, well, scissors/hand-torn on demand before the grinders... For a little while a few years ago I'd prepack a few dv tips and stuff em in a cigar tube ready for certain situations... but I haven't done that much since.

Bologna,
Top Bottom