Prefilled Ganjagold Cartridge not hitting good..

BeastMode335i

Hey guys, sorry if this is a double post but the only thing I came up with during my searches was to "heat it with a hairdryer" but I'm not having that issue, mines a little different..

I bought two of these little cartridges and the first one worked perfect, however this second one seems to cut off the air flow when I tighten it down on the battery.. I can still blow out a little bit of my hit but its literally nothing like the first cartridge, and I relate it to the fact that when I tighten it down it almost restricts the airflow completely.. There is a little groove in the bottom of the cartridge and I tried to tighten it, (right to tight) but it didn't do anything.. The first one pulls smooth and nice with no restriction, but this one is just not working right.. I emailed Ganjagold but just figured I'd ask here as well incase anyone can help me out sooner than it takes them to reply.

Thanks guys..!

PS - I use an eGo Twist battery and it's worked perfect for all my prefilleds so I don't think that's the problem..

BeastMode335i,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Are the threads on your ego battery gunked up? Ego batteries run at 3.7v which is higher than the preferred 3.3v for most prefilled carts so long draws make the oil more runny and it gets on the threads which can cause a clog. Qtip and alcohol will make a big difference if this is your problem.

nosmoking,
Reactions: rob555

BeastMode335i

Sorry I should have elaborated a bit more.. I have the eGo Twist which goes down to 3.3v, and no mine actually looks fairly clean.. It works perfectly fine with my other prefilled carts just this one specific one doesn't have good air flow when tightened down..

BeastMode335i,
Reactions: nosmoking

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
See how loose you can screw it in and still make contact. You might have a bad cartomizer. The shop would probably replace it. Did you save the spent one? you can remove a lot of the liquid with a syringe and put it in the spent one. When I do that, I snip the bad one in half and soak in alcohol, which I eventually evaporate and harvest.

Top Bottom