Preferred Method of Delivery

Preferred Method of Delivery

• Total voters

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Direct Draw with Water Filtration, via the VapeXhale Cloud, coupled with either the Evolver HydraCirc, my TooPoo 4 tree perc bong, or soon, the GBD FC bubbler, and the PV FC bubbler.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I wasn't expecting this poll to be so one-sided, but that's cool :)

I was satisfied with direct draw vaporizing, but once I experienced water filtrated vapor it was all over.

I see a lot of folks following a similar train of thoughts from combustion to water filter vapor.

Crude combustion (joints/blunts/dry pipes, etc) -> Refined combustion (water filtered smoke, more elegant, or at least not inexpensive/crude/defective dry pieces) -> More refined combustion (headie/scientific glass, better diffusion, more appreciation for herb, etc) -> Beginners, OR status symbol vaporization (cheap (often) ineffective methods of vaping, or the 'Cano) / -> Refined vaporization (quality vape, bag or direct draw) -> Direct draw Vaporization -> Water filtered Direct draw (vapor-bonging).

The above is not every person, by any means. Just what I have seen, with many folks.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
That is more or else how it was for me lol. I still combust once in a while but only socially.

Same here. I would prefer not too, but sometimes the situation occurs, when your in a group/setting who wants to combust, and you have no option to vape (no portable with you, etc) and you'd rather medicate, than sit out. I still find it (combusting) to be enjoyable, because I do it so rarely, and it has a certain nostalgia/ritual to it, that was formed in my mind far before I knew about vaporizing.

Allison Sullivan

FOUR20Teatime
I had the volcano as well, and it was working fine until a friend of mine told me about ViVape 2 by Vaporfection. My friend also has asthma, and has never had a problem since switching over. I just got mine a few weeks ago and its AMAZING. I do direct draw, and the cord is insulated enough to give it a smooth flavor, and not over bearing. It also has an attachment you can get, which I did, called the aqua vape, which cools down the vapor. Its really nice!

Allison Sullivan,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
My favorite delivery method is paired with my Ehle. When the herb is especially good or i want to experience the tastiest hits, i prefer dry direct draw.

Never tried bags, but to use alone i think i would prefer the vapor lung to the bags anyway.

EDIT: Just saw that the one who created this thread because he was curious about other options aside from bags and the volcano, does not have a volcano anymore. :D

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I had the volcano as well, and it was working fine until a friend of mine told me about ViVape 2 by Vaporfection. My friend also has asthma, and has never had a problem since switching over. I just got mine a few weeks ago and its AMAZING. I do direct draw, and the cord is insulated enough to give it a smooth flavor, and not over bearing. It also has an attachment you can get, which I did, called the aqua vape, which cools down the vapor. Its really nice!

Sounds like a commercial :p
It seems nice btw, I didn't had to opportunity to try it

Roger D,

Allison Sullivan

FOUR20Teatime
Allison, it seems you are in love with the Vivape. We have a thread just for that vaporizer. ;) Check the Plug-in Vaporizer Section.

I did!!! Thank you! I guess I just get passionate about these things...I've just had bad experiences with other vaporizers and this is the first one that has been perfect.
:D

Allison Sullivan,

Zookeeper

I only used bags with my Extreme, but I havent used the extreme since getting the Solo (I used way more herb in the extreme). I appreciate the bag more than most, the flavinoids and terpines are equally distributed in each hit. Direct draw offers an instant degradation in flavour, other than that, there's no preference for one over the other.

Zookeeper,
Top Bottom