POTV Lobo

Xapove

In an industry like this, you can't reinvent the wheel every week. This hype is part of the business, but look more artificial than usual. Apparently it's a cool cousin of Fury and One. Anyway, vaporizers with interchangeable batteries and a capsule system will always be welcome!

Last edited:

BL4ZE

I wonder if we'll find out more at midnight or be able to pre-order.

BL4ZE,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It's live
$160, still nothing about the heater:

Edited to add:
Dynamic hybrid heating delivers the best vapor possible with no fancy technique required.

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop

Edited to add:

By this point if there was anything interesting going on with the heater, they would have said.

Angus is in the same price range... Just saying.

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Edited to add:
US$9.95 for shipping to Australia seems fair, too bad (good thing?) they don't have PayPal as it looks interesting.

Jojofernz

Lots of speculation for a vape that nobody has tried yet! I agree them calling it a heavy is bold, but making all these assumptions is pointless till we’ve tried it or seen some reviews! Still gonna hold on a buy til I see more people rip it

dude_de

So, the display looks like the Wolkenkraft Äris or the Fenix Pro. The temperature range is exactly the same. Since it doesn't have the clever Äris air path = which the Fenix Pro also doesn't have, I'm pretty sure I know what this is.

No need to export to Europe, we've had this thing for years. Minus the removable battery.

floribud

10 sessions from one 18650. - well it certainly doesn't have balls
"Get dense vapor in only 40 seconds" - this is surprising, any portable vape that can produce "dense vapor" can get to that point in 40 seconds.

$160 vs $139 for a Rogue or $119 for an Edge there must be something new going on here. I think @dude_de is right, 40 seconds unitl big cloud is about what I've heard on the Fenix Pro. I don't have high hopes anymore, but Troy & Jerry are still must see tv tonight for me.

edit: Troy and Jerry's initial review is up: https://troyandjerry.com/potv-lobo-small-potent-affordable/.
I like a longer session timer, but I found I didn’t need it. I could easily finish a bowl in about six hits using a normal five-second hit. When I put the Lobo on a bubbler to go hard on it, I can fully extract everything in one long draw (15 to 20 seconds long).]
Well that woud be crazy, clearing a .2g bowl in one 15-20 second draw? I'm not sure what Jerry considers a "full extraction", but I'm interested again....

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
edit: Troy and Jerry's initial review is up: https://troyandjerry.com/potv-lobo-small-potent-affordable/.
Well that woud be crazy, clearing a .2g bowl in one 15-20 second draw? I'm not sure what Jerry considers a "full extraction", but I'm interested again....
This is a pretty reasonable review. I suspect that they were aiming to be the mass market vape you can recommend to all your friends. And I could see this nailing that.

As Jerry and others pointed out, hybrid vapes don't require any technique. I have been surprised how many people don't know how to breathe. So that makes sense for broad appeal. I suspect that is part of what has kept the mighty as a popular vape for so long.

Anyway, I don't think this is a vape for someone like me, but I suspect this will be the go-to recommendation for "quality inexpensive portable".

Petetbay

Looks good just have to wait for the price to come down, runs $215CDN here in Canada a little steep though same price as Rogue SE listed at Sneaky Pete Canada. There will be sales/discounts in the future. Last Rogue was $160CDN for me the Lobo needs to come down a bit.

Last edited:

Striped121

It's gonna destroy an 18650 in weeks.
The price plus 4 batteries and a charger and all the hassle of swapping a poor capacity battery. Not Innovation for me.

If it rips like an absolute monster I'll get one.

Last edited:
Striped121,
  • Haha
Reactions: Petetbay

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does this have stem loading like the old fierce per chance? Someday might need to replace the one that my roommate uses, I don't think he would be happy with the rogue and loading the metal ovens though...

Finessseee

Does this have stem loading like the old fierce per chance? Someday might need to replace the one that my roommate uses, I don't think he would be happy with the rogue and loading the metal ovens though...
I feel you on that. I 100% prefer glass stem vapes that can be packed.. Arizer, TinyMight, Logs, etc. I’m not big on packing directly into chambers, ovens or dosing caps personally. Scooping with a glass stem is just so convenient, easy to clean, top notch flavor, etc.

Top Bottom