Posting

cobra505

Defined
Curious as to why there are some forums I can't post to? Example, "Portable Vapes"? Any Ideas? Anyone?

cobra505,

VapeHeadz

you cant post at all in the portable vapes section? Seems weird. Im not sure why, i've never had any issue posting in there.

VapeHeadz,
Seems like I read somewhere that you can't post in Classifieds until you have 30 posts elsewhere. You have to establish yourself as a member in good standing so to speak. Not sure about the other forum issues you have. I'm sure a Mod will wander by and clear it up for you.

iVapeTooMuch

Oh I Member
Ya, Portable, Plug-Ins, Classifieds, Glass, not all weird.
The Classified section has some rules, specifically "You must be an actively contributing member with at least 60 days membership, 50 posts, and 25 'likes' received to create a thread in the Classifieds" and you can't reply directly to threads. Conversations are through PM.
Don't know about the others though

iVapeTooMuch,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Curious as to why there are some forums I can't post to? Example, "Portable Vapes"? Any Ideas? Anyone?

No one can make new threads in those areas. I assume that's what you are referring to? You should be free to post in the threads that already exist there.

Vaporizer specific threads are restricted for new thread entries and can only "graduate" from the "Upcoming and Unreleased" threads that act as an incubator of sorts for the main threads.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

:peace:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
No one can make new threads in those areas. I assume that's what you are referring to? You should be free to post in the threads that already exist there.

Vaporizer specific threads are restricted for new thread entries and can only "graduate" from the "Upcoming and Unreleased" threads that act as an incubator of sorts for the main threads.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

:peace:

giphy.gif

Can we sticky this somewhere?

Top Bottom