Portland's Cannabis Cafe

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Do they really give the herb away to any med patients or is there some kind of membership fee?

bluntfaced,

Qbit

cannabanana
bluntfaced said:
Do they really give the herb away to any med patients or is there some kind of membership fee?
Er, no they didn't say anything about supplying the herb - only about providing the environment, and equipment, for its use.

Qbit,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Qbit said:
bluntfaced said:
Er, no they didn't say anything about supplying the herb - only about providing the environment, and equipment, for its use.
Yeah she said something about it being donated to her than she donates it.

Wow so it is free, that is pretty cool.

bluntfaced,

UncleHerb

You have to belong to the Oregon chapter of Normal too. I believe the membership runs about 20 bucks a month. I'm tickled to see that my old home state is so progressive. Wished I still lived there.........

UncleHerb,

Beezleb

I wonder how they can afford to give the weed away, I highly doubt it is just given to them.

Whats the membership fee for the club?

Beezleb,

Keyser Soze

Kevin
Retailer
The medication is given to the patients for FREE. There is a $25.00 a month membership fee required, in order to access the cafe, in addition you must also have your medical card as well.

The medication, IS donated by care givers...who are for the movement of legalization for medical purposes.

Keyser Soze,
Top Bottom