1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Portable vapourizer

Discussion in 'ABV' started by Beau-Jinx, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beau-Jinx

Beau-Jinx New Member

Start by saying hi from a noob, I used to smoke a bit of herb but haven't smoked either herb or tobacco for 12 years and am looking to start doing some recreational herb, but defo don't want to smoke tobacco...seen the snoop dogg g pen thought that's for me but after reading reviews on here about its combustion properties think ill swerve it, so my question is what is the best portable genuine vapourizer out there that serves its true purpose please ?
    Regards Jinxy

Anyone please just to add am looking for a ecig/pen type thanks

2. Lo

Lo Combustion free since '09

You need to dig around in the portables section and the concentrates section to see what pen styles people are using. There are many options including rebuildables.

clouded vision likes this.
  3. as

as Well-Known Member

Their is no best so put up what you need in a vape ak best battery life biggest hit stealth just tells us what you want

4. Beau-Jinx

Beau-Jinx New Member

Ok thanks is there any that cone recommended on here please ?.

5. Lo

lol... Well, you can either read the 2 sections I suggested or skim the Ask FC where the same question has been asked a gazillion times. Honestly, there is no best answer, research is your friend :)

6. Beau-Jinx

Beau-Jinx New Member

Lol ok mate cheers will do just that

Lo likes this.
  7. clouded vision

clouded vision Well-Known Member

Like @Lo said, you definitely need to dig around the portable section and also let us know whats your budget & if there is a certain style of vape or even more important how you see yourself using it, also if you will be using primarily flowers or oils.

As far as a pen style flower vape that truly vaporizes instead of combusts, there isn't a single one on the market yet. The closest would be a TV evo on a mech mod, but you would have to find a used one because they don't make them anymore. There is also the Grasshopper that should be coming out soon but there are a lot of skeptics so check out the thread & decide for yourself.

The next closest style is cigar sized like the Cera :love:
    or the Tvape :puke:

If you are just looking for a discrete portable vape you should look at the PNP , Pax or MFLB

If you don't need discretion, the most recommended vape is the Solo

Those threads should give you starting point.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    Lo and Beau-Jinx like this.
  8. Beau-Jinx

Beau-Jinx New Member

Hi mate I'm totally in the dark with all this but my itinery for the vape is
    Flowers only
    Stealth
    Hit
    Function (best vaporisation)

Price isn't a major issue but don't want the rolls Royce as it's just for light use, probably looking for the best value/built quality

Cheers J

9. clouded vision

I haven't tried it yet but the PNP is probably the best place to start for what you are looking for based on what I have read about it.

Beau-Jinx likes this.
  10. Beau-Jinx

Beau-Jinx New Member

Cheers mate have you a link to PNP one it's broken in OG post, and can't search as it's too short a word, cheers again J

11. clouded vision

Sorry about that all the links are fixed

12. Lo

I'd read that PNP thread before buying, people are having issues with mouthpieces at the moment. It's one I wouldn't mind trying myself but waiting for some revisions personally.

Kief and clouded vision like this.
  13. Loo Entis

Loo Entis nooob

I 2nd reading the PNP thread! I just about bought it yesterday but ended up buying a Solo today (not as stealthy but the FC community has given good reviews)

If the taste was rated a little higher and no mouthpiece issues, I would have a new PNP on the way :(

Kief and as like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors