Portable vaporizers bundle and more...

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I need to let to go some vaporizers I don't use enough.

All items listed are used, low price reflect the fact most of them was review units (for free but sometimes I have to pay shipping or tax...), it is mentioned.

I'm open for all sort of trades (but I'm looking for: 14mm e-nano bowl, AW imr 18350's in good shape, mivape accessories, liquid pads, TC/VW mod, tenergys rcr123a 3v in good shape, unusued W9 carts and a good combo nail+carbcap for 16mm coil), shipping depend the trade, you can have to pay for both way (my and your item) or I pay shipping for mine and you pay shipping for your...(sorry about my poor english...).

If you want to buy, shipping outside the EU is 20-25$ (it depends where you live) using postal service with tracking number and delivery confirmation, in the EU it's something like 10 euros (I think...), if you are interested contact me by pm and I give you an exact price.

Sorry for the bad phone pics...

First item is a Vital vaporizer from Topgreen (Review unit), lightly used it comes with everything in the picture, 20 euros+shipping but I prefer a trade:
6n0FFod.jpg

Now an Ivaped Box(review unit), lightly used, it comes with everything in the picture, price is 20 euros+shipping:
9Faz18A.jpg

A VC35 vaporizer (review unit), lightly used (maybe 5 times) it comes with everything in the picture but without the bubbler, price is 20 euros+shipping:
zF9se4F.jpg

An Herbstick Deluxe (review unit), used but still working perfectly (performances, autonomy and body), it comes with everything pictured, I used the whip for larger airflow, price is 25 euros+shipping:
2qvVSJB.jpg

now an Inhalater 05 I bought (indiegogo campaign), used but in good shape, it comes with the pictured glass capsule and another polymide capsule and an usb cable(not pictured, sorry for the very, very bad pic but it is charging in a very dark room), price is 70 euros+shipping:
tgb10b4.jpg

And a Core from Uptech I bought some months ago (maybe a year), lightly used it works perfectly, it comes with everything in the pic, price is 50 euros+shipping:
FXlKzSy.jpg

I can add for free an X-Mas V2 not pictured but in bad shape (sometime it works sometims no), some 2.4ohm EO W9 cartridges , an HE ti-nail, some cheap glass nails+domes, a cheap ti-nail for e-nail and a cheap carbcap with 6 holes (for free or not, it depends..)

If you want all the bundle don't hesitate to make an offer! Thanks for looking!

ps: you can see quickly what I think of this vape in my signature or in the dedicaced threads.

Top Bottom