Portable concentrate device recommendation

oklahomie

A few nights ago my car got broken into and the thieves stole my TAF Sai with an Aegis Legend Mod and the Poseidon bubbler set up. I have been using this set up for about 2 years now and the clouds truly are close to a rig.

So now I’m back in the market for a new device, and the only real complaint I had with the Sai was no matter what coil I tried, I never got the same hit quality as the titanium bucket with the bubbler attached. The carb cap seemed to make the hit 10x better than without the bubbler.

While I love the bubbler setup, I wouldn’t mind something that is a little more discrete. A lot of times I hit the bubbler without water, so water is not a necessity for me.

Has anything come out on the market in the last two years that hits like the Sai? Preferably something more discrete that hits hard with no bubbler attachment (No puffco peak or dr dabber)

thanks!

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
i haven’t received it yet and haven’t tried the sai or other portable trate vapes to compare but maybe check out the airisoft headbanger .
it’s a 2 in 1 bucket or nectar collector coil it has both. it’s got a thread here and i found lots of positive reviews at different stores it’s sold online .

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
i haven’t received it yet and haven’t tried the sai or other portable trate vapes to compare but maybe check out the airisoft headbanger .
it’s a 2 in 1 bucket or nectar collector coil it has both. it’s got a thread here and i found lots of positive reviews at different stores it’s sold online .

The HB has drawn a lot of attention lately from some regular posters here. I will probably buy one during my next bout of VAS. What is most intriguing is the use of fritted quartz. On the atty, the quartz is the only portion that contacts your concentrate, not wires or other metals. The fritting adds a great amount of surface area in a small atty, and folks say the flavor is pretty decent. IDK how easy they are to clean.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: P.A.M.
Top Bottom