Popping the Amsterdam cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin-out

So as the title says i'm visiting the 'Dam for the first time later this month.

Fortunatly I will also be spending my 20th birthday out there.
Could some of you seasoned dam veterans give me some advice on what you consider the best coffee shops, taking into consideration atmosphere, quality of product and attitudes towards vaping :brow: .

Also what else to do on a day out?
So far I've thought of the zoo and the Van Gogh museum. I've considered Anne Franks house but believe this would be too much of a buzzkill.

Any input would be much appreciated

Spin-out,

Raf007

Retailer
the history musum is nice. as the rembrandt house.

For coffeshops here is a sample of the ones I like; those are mostly the ones I visit every time coz I know I'll find quality and choice.
go Harlemmerstradt,
there u'll find some of the best coffeshop, and more really good coffeshop within a 15min walk.
In harlemmerstradt : The barneys breaksfast bar, the dampkring, the greenhouse. The 3 of them have volcanos inside
Not so far: the Amnesia, the abraxas, the grey area, the smoking hound,
For cheap but ok weed the blue bird.

Avoid: the bulldog, the grasshoper, most of the coffeeshops in the red light district (but not all), the baby rasta, the doors, and other shitty lookings coffee shops...and the drunk brits

Always ask to see and smell before buying.

Raf007,

Beezleb

I recommend just stumbling around and enjoy what happens. No matter who or what you are A-dam has what it all and it and it has it to the extreme.

As far as herb and locals go. I enjoyed Maastricht and Rotterdam cities far better but A-dam is a 1st timers must. The other cities are nothing like A-dam in terms of spicy living hehe.

Beezleb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom