Pollen Press - wouldn't it burst the trichs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry but i dont really understand?
There in no liquid in the trichs and your going to turn it to vapor or burn it so what does it matter if they do burst?

When pressing pollem (kif, keif, Thrichs.... whatever) you should apply some heat to it to bind the them in to a block.
Your melting them together, so there is no need to worry about them bursting.

Hope this helps.

Zenfold,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Why would it matter?

Besides, I don't think it does, trics are rather malleable, especially warm, so they are just compressed together.

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Imo your better to keep your kief in powder form ,cause pressing or/and heating it will damage the trichs Also ..by keeping it in powder form you'll get more surface of contact with heat when you'll vap it .

I keep mine in an air tight glass jar , the smallest as possible and it keep all the smell/taste awesome !

hope it help

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
When pressing pollem (kif, keif, Thrichs.... whatever) you should apply some heat to it to bind the them in to a block.
I've used a pollen press a few times (actually prefer it loose), and it stays in the pressed form just fine. If it doesn't, I'd say the pressure used is insufficient and/or it's a poor quality press.

I keep mine in an air tight glass jar , the smallest as possible and it keep all the smell/taste awesome !
Same here. :tup:

max,
max said:
I've used a pollen press a few times (actually prefer it loose), and it stays in the pressed form just fine. If it doesn't, I'd say the pressure used is insufficient and/or it's a poor quality press.
Its not just about having a nice block, i read heating converts delta-9 THC to the 11-hydroxy form.......like when you cook. so your hash gets a bit stronger than just the powdered Trichs.

Zenfold,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Zenfold said:
max said:
Its not just about having a nice block, i read heating converts delta-9 THC to the 11-hydroxy form.......like when you cook. so your hash gets a bit stronger than just the powdered Trichs.
HAHAHA I wish that I dont undertand what you wrote cause PRESSING THC make it worst and less potent FOR SURE ! it destroy the wax membrain and destroy thc ....just ask to bubbleman ;)

Clear_Dome,
As i said, it is just what i read on the Net on one or two guides.
Compressing it cant be that bad for the trichs as hash producing countrys have been pressing and heating (be it with hands or with a hotter source) for a long long time. Just ask the Nepalese people. :brow:

Zenfold,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
what a joke LOL ...do what you want , I dont have to ask to anybody , I just juge by myself LOL how many hash did you make in your life zen ?

Clear_Dome,
Dude, i didn?t want to start an argument here!
You told me to ask bubbleman! So I said the Nepalese people use a different method and it works for them. It was all meant in good humour. I?m not saying your wrong or your right just different???Every man do his ting a little way different?

If you really want to know I have made dry sift hash 3 times and bubble hash twice. I have also made oil twice one was BHO and the other was ISO, I don?t like oil though as its hard to work with. Once we even turned a whole plants waste, except for the roots into oil.

I have heated a lot, I have heated a little, I have not heated at all. I have compressed a lot and I have compressed a little and at the moment I have a few g of powder.

IMHO I would say that heat gives the hash more of a body high instead of a head high. But this is just my opinion.

Calling me and my words a joke is a bit rude, I was only trying to bread discussion into the many ways of producing hash the world over.

Had you considered that there are many different ways and that none of them are right or wrong, just different?

Zenfold,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOL I'm just piss of the people with that attitude , you read shit and spread it everywere ...the question was ''Just wondering if a Pollen Press would burst the trichoms in the kiff? THX'' the answer is simple YES , do you need macro pix ? did you smoke any nepalese ? charas or moroco ? those are all good comercial hash for sure(but nothing awesome if you compare it with fmcd) ,now how do you know if trichrome are burst just by smokin it? all those hash are made with different strain/way so in fact you can't compare it with kief... I made water hash / dry shift /qwiso /bho and straight extract from living plants so many time and tryied heat / pressur / mix / freeze /cure enought shit to know that if you wanna keep your thc with the best taste/effect the way is to fully dry it than keep it in powder in air tight jar for curring...LOL and this is not just MHO ...this is scientifical fact . HEAT and PRESSUR destroy thc ...so if you can proove that heat and pressure can incrase the thc level go ahead I'm waiting!

and sorry if I apear rude I did'nt vap today :mad:
:peace:

Clear_Dome,
Clear_Dome said:
HEAT and PRESSUR destroy thc ...so if you can proove that heat and pressure can incrase the thc level go ahead I'm waiting!
Too much heat and pressure destroy THC yes.
I never said it makes it stronger, i said it makes it a different high in my opinion.

Zenfold,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
....did you even read the original question ....now let's stop it or I'll get mad ...

Clear_Dome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom