Police sting operation results in another death

smoking2long

This needs to be heard about and it's not getting any national coverage.
. See if this link works or do a search for Seneca shooting, you should be able to find a few limited stories. Some of them focus on this not getting attention because it did not involve possible racial tones. Stupid, but that is our media feeding us what they want us to believe. There's really several story lines; the stupid war on drugs, the over zealously of police force, ect.

Hope this helps the coverage of this story, it really needs to go national. It was a sting operation gone bad over 10 grams of pot. Come on, even in a hick town like Seneca the cops have to find a better use of their time. It's a wonder their SWAT team wasn't called out. I have written to congressman Trey Gowdy but he's too bust trying to bust Hilary to respond.

Gunky

Why are they even staking out and busting somebody over 10 grams of flowers? Don't they have something better to do than watch teenagers on a date in a car? Another senseless, pointless death. This shit has to stop.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Something like that could happen to anyone of us. It looks like some cops are trigger happy. Is this something we are just hearing about because of Fergeson or because of more cameras everywhere?

Body cameras are cheap, every cop should have one. If I was a cop I would want a body cam, just so folks know that I'm soing my job. All jails need to have cameras too. That protects the police as well as the inmates.

edit
We used to take what a police officer said about an incident as the truth. I'm glad that has changed maybe. Probably only in some areas.

Last edited:

Gunky

The drug war has created this crazy police culture of preying on the population and meting out all sorts of fines and incarceration for minor shit or even bogus shit, shooting first and coming up with a story they were endangered afterward. Police shooting an unarmed kid fifteen times when the supposed original offense was grabbing a couple packs of cheap cigars! In many countries the police don't even carry hand guns and are trained to handle situations without hurting anyone. And of course if you happen to be black in the U.S. you are 7 times more likely to be killed like this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom