Police bust Oregon medical marijuana dispensaries

satyrday

More of the same bullshit . . . :mad: I never even got to try this place . . .

Hard to tell the cops from the potheads anymore. Long hair was a better uniform. Badge & batman gear vs tie-dyed t-shirt & hoodie - not as clear!

satyrday,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
You know, to be honest. They weren't following the rules. Quote - "The charges allege the sale of marijuana outside the law governing medical marijuana."

If you are lucky enough to live in a state with legal weed(I'm not) FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAW!!

It looks bad for everyone when a place like this gets busted and gets everyone up in arms. Now, if they are exonerated then it was a bad bust, but out of the 100's of dispensaries in Oregon, they only busted these 3 individuals so it's probably legit.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: JCat

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
First off bill it was a resource center, we do not have dispensaries here. Before you take the cops side, I would do a little more homework. This bust was in conjunction with others in the southern part of the state as well . . . the sticking point seems to be the membership fee . . .

Edit: We have a dispensary bill in process as we speak.

Edit: The cops managed to bust everyone right at the beginning of a holiday so folks in southern Oregon (read patients) spent 7 days in jail before they could get out . . . this was done by design.

Hexi

Cops LOVE long weekends and holidays, for just that reason. A lot of cops are just real life trolls, bullies, thieves and criminals. Some cops are good people, but just like every other group of people, the trolls and bullies ruin it for everyone.

Hexi,
Reactions: vapirtoo
Top Bottom