Pluto P8 Wooden vaporizer

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey! Just remembered a friend has one of these and he is being very happy bout it in the last few months,it handles both herbs and wax like the x-max but has bigger chamber like the flowermate. Aestheticly it is one one of the best IMO. The wood is really nice color with patterns,finish is not glossy,and the metal is brings a very steampunkish feeling,i think it is some kind of brass or zinc. It has temp control per 1 degree can do both Celsius and Fahrenheit . Packaging was very classy and it has ZERO factory smell or robot fart. The mouthpiece wasnt smelly too,far better than old FM moutpiece. You can use it without the ceramic screen,my friend uses it with a MFLB glass stem inserted into it.It also has two wood varieties.The only think that concerned me about it was the ri
HTB1qeTHHFXXXXakapXXq6xXFXXXF.jpg

HTB1ZvSUOpXXXXbNapXXq6xXFXXXm.jpg

HTB1dpdYKVXXXXbUXXXXq6xXFXXX4.jpg

He has the darker wood version and it looks awesome i will try to make him make some photos :).I've used it just a few times,but performance wise it was on par with x-max v2 ,only with better temp control,same heating times,similar taste.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

It definitely looks pretty cool , comparing it in anyway to a flowermate though kinda turns me off quick. The wood looks really nice , i see the top screen in the mp getting clogged quickly and the oven kinda reminds me of the one used in he davinci iq so am guessing it likes a tight packing. Also not a huge fan of the silicone mp but hoping maybe they have other options. I will definitely keep my eye on this though.

Abysmal Vapor

It definitely looks pretty cool , comparing it in anyway to a flowermate though kinda turns me off quick. The wood looks really nice , i see the top screen in the mp getting clogged quickly and the oven kinda reminds me of the one used in he davinci iq so am guessing it likes a tight packing. Also not a huge fan of the silicone mp but hoping maybe they have other options. I will definitely keep my eye on this though.
I feel you on that one. I didnt like the FM either,haha it was funny that my gf has become a big vaporsnob. She used to prefer the flowermate and neglected my UD,cause she liked that you could load more and puff for hours and most important of all was that is was PURPLE :D .Maybe her taste buds were fried from smoking cigarettes(i made her quit cigs ,at first day,at our relationship,i just said i aint gonna eat smoked meat lol.),, but after giving her my wychwood,she never looked back to conduction.
As far as i remember my friend keeps a screen in front of the stock one and it doesnt clogs too much ,but i guess u can use with it too.The mouthpiece can be modded to glass lined with magic flight mouthpiece or something of similar diameter,like an eyedropper(already tried that on few vapes lol)

Last edited:

Prolusio

I really like seeing a vape that innovates on this level.

"Using intelligent integrated circuit, control electric road, executive, circuit, circulation circuit, high output power circuite etc."

That's at least 3x as many circuite as my Tubo, not to mention it having far more executive. This could be a real game changer :p:rofl:

I shouldn't be mean to a translator, I surely couldn't translate to their language.. Still makes me laugh though. Razzing aside I do really like the look of this vape! Ceramic oven is nice and if it really has wood and some kind of metal for the body that'd be great.

I tried going to the Plutodog website and didn't see a way to buy them. They're being sold super cheap on Alibaba and other places like that though. Is that where these are coming from?

Abysmal Vapor

I really like seeing a vape that innovates on this level.

"Using intelligent integrated circuit, control electric road, executive, circuit, circulation circuit, high output power circuite etc."

That's at least 3x as many circuite as my Tubo, not to mention it having far more executive. This could be a real game changer :p:rofl:

I shouldn't be mean to a translator, I surely couldn't translate to their language.. Still makes me laugh though. Razzing aside I do really like the look of this vape! Ceramic oven is nice and if it really has wood and some kind of metal for the body that'd be great.

I tried going to the Plutodog website and didn't see a way to buy them. They're being sold super cheap on Alibaba and other places like that though. Is that where these are coming from?
:D :D. Yeah i am always getting amused with translations. My friend got his for 45 delivered from a reseller,i have to ask him which one exactly. But if you look into google there are several places.
https://vapesourcing.com/pluto-p8-wooden-dry-herb-wax-vaporizer.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...attery-Capacity-Vape/2669143_32790461865.html

djoser

Anyone know if these are for sale anywhere online? The only listing I could find is on smokestore.com and it says "out of stock" (although it let's me add to cart), I'd rather not have to wait for them to re-stock.

djoser,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Mouthpiece featrue looks similar to vintage DaVinci.....

Nice looks. But conduction. :zzz:

stark1,
Top Bottom