Plugin Vape for Bubblehash Raccomendations

banianz

Hi y all!
I own a plenty since few months and im loving it with Herb but it sucks balls when using pads and concentrates....
Can someone reccomend me a good one made specifically for hash or concentrates?
Thanks
ONE LOVE

banianz,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You'll get more responses to post this in Ask FC :tup:

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

I reported it for the mods to move, they should be able to do it for you!

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Of course no problem, as far as recommendation, I think you would need to look to the cannabis hardware lineup, although I think cloud connoisseur may be able to handle hash as well? Musa or HighLighter maybe... A large log vape perhaps? Sorry I don't work with hash at all so I really don't know if these can handle it, I know it's a tricky one! Maybe Ditanium and/or Herborizer too??

Vaporware

I haven’t tried it yet, but at least one person posted in the Firewood thread about using their Firewood 7 with mid-grade (not full melt) bubble hash with good results.

I haven’t had a lot of bubble hash, but I’ve mostly put a little on top of flower when I’ve used it and you can do that with just about any vaporizer. I wouldn’t say that’s the ideal way to use it though.

Vaporware,
Reactions: banianz

banianz

Thanks for the hints y all!
Well part of the bubblehash will B full melt but i will want to vape also the other less pure mesh's......
Yeah maybe mixin it with some trim or sugarleaves would be a good way to vape in any herb rig......and thats how im dooin it right now with the Plenty ! The main issue right now is the size of the chamber that with just weed works like a charm but if you have to fill it with herb and hash.....its a boatload of material !!!:lol:

Top Bottom