Ploom ModelTwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawshook

Solod out.
Has anyone here tried this? looking to stop smoking for good and start vaporizing tobacco. Tried e-cigs with the glycerin nicotine, didnt work well. Has anyone tried the ModelTwo? It looks like thats exactly what i need, but nothing is as good as advertised, so im just looking for some help.

cawshook,

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
I saw some mentions of it in the Pax thread, basically only that you can't reuse the tobacco pods with herbs properly.
The vids I saw upon launch seemed to show it performing well I believe and also the nespresso concept ensures you fresh but expensive vapor :2c:

Edit: I stopped tobacco when starting to vape but I did try some plain tobacco in the Pax and it hit me hard :cool:
Also read of people using the minivap with pipe tobacco and great joy ! :spliff:

I guess it's all about trying and finding your personal sweet thing, good luck ! :):cheers:

vakedcow,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Has anyone here tried this? looking to stop smoking for good and start vaporizing tobacco. Tried e-cigs with the glycerin nicotine, didnt work well. Has anyone tried the ModelTwo? It looks like thats exactly what i need, but nothing is as good as advertised, so im just looking for some help.
Aluminum heating pods, no thanks

Mynameismud,

cawshook

Solod out.
Ya i try to stay away from aluminum as well, thanks for informing me.
Any similar products you can recommend?
Im going to buy one for my brother since we agreed to quit together, so i need something around that price range.

cawshook,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom