• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Remove the mouthpiece from the Plenty's whip, leaving the rubber seal on.
Flip upside down and insert rubber seal into your 14mm joint. Enjoy.

You can get other attachments and different whips so you don't have to flip the unit over, but it can accommodate to water with little effort. However, I think most find after using the Plenty, that it is not always necessary or worth the effort when it hits so well stock.

FlyingLow,

Curiousone

Again, I agree with FlyingLow...You will likely not need water filtration with the Plenty.

The vapor from the Plenty is extremely smooth. It's the real reason why most people cough as I stated in a previous post. You don't realize how much you've taken in because of the coolness and smoothness.

Both the SSV and Plenty can easily be connected. You will have to supply the parts. The LSV might come equipped with standard connections (check me on that). There's a good thread for both the SSV and LSV. Since I bought the Plenty, I forgot most of what I knew about its contenders :).

Curiousone,

ozzietoker

Remove the mouthpiece from the Plenty's whip, leaving the rubber seal on.
Flip upside down and insert rubber seal into your 14mm joint. Enjoy.

You can get other attachments and different whips so you don't have to flip the unit over, but it can accommodate to water with little effort. However, I think most find after using the Plenty, that it is not always necessary or worth the effort when it hits so well stock.
Unfortunately I'm having the same problem working out how to do this with my 14mm METAL (not glass) stem as with the SSV and LSV. I don't know what to do. I'm not sure where (if at all) I can get the necessary adapters here in australia for ANY of them. Which brings me back to the Cloud PLUS and its bad reviews about reliability and breaking down and expense!

I need an Aussie poster (hoping @Frederick will get back to me) to help me work out what I need and where to get it. Water Filtration is really important for me and I've heard even though relatively smooth the Plenty is much smoother (as with most vapes) through water. Plus would turning it upside down using small amounts (even with pad ) cause a problem?

Although I want something hard -hitting to help with transition I also want versatility with range of hits - so maybe LSV or SSV would be better?

I'm getting frustrated I've quit smoking and just want to start Vaping!

ozzietoker,
Unfortunately I'm having the same problem working out how to do this with my 14mm METAL (not glass) stem as with the SSV and LSV. I don't know what to do. I'm not sure where (if at all) I can get the necessary adapters here in australia for ANY of them. Which brings me back to the Cloud PLUS and its bad reviews about reliability and breaking down and expense!

I need an Aussie poster (hoping @Frederick will get back to me) to help me work out what I need and where to get it. Water Filtration is really important for me and I've heard even though relatively smooth the Plenty is much smoother (as with most vapes) through water. Plus would turning it upside down using small amounts (even with pad ) cause a problem?

Although I want something hard -hitting to help with transition I also want versatility with range of hits - so maybe LSV or SSV would be better?

I'm getting frustrated I've quit smoking and just want to start Vaping!
Hello Ozzietoker - Here is my 2cents. I do not think the Plenty or the SSV are the vaporizers for you. What you want to do is spend about $220 on an E-nano and a gong or two ($25 each or so). Then get a bubbler or two from China (check out the Cheap Glass thread). You could easily get 2 items of excellent quality shipped to you for $80aud. So for a total of lets say $350 you can be completely set up with an awesome vaporizer, the necessary glass connections and a couple of nice bubblers.

I have the Plenty and love it. However, reading your posts I do not believe it is the product for you. It can be mated with glass but I believe the best way to use it is as it comes from the manufacturer. If water is a priority it will work but I believe the E-Nano to be much better suited to your requirments. It can produce big clouds and is extremely efficient. The Plenty is not as inefficient as some may suggest but you will not really conserve your herb with it. It works with all kinds of loads but if you pack it large it delivers large.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm an Aussie too by the way :)

@FlyingLow it should also be said that the Plenty is pretty awesome too!! It really does the job. I also love the fact that most people dislike it (even though they have not tried it). The Plenty Owner's Club is a pretty small group here on FC :rockon::leaf:

ozzietoker

Hello Ozzietoker - Here is my 2cents. I do not think the Plenty or the SSV are the vaporizers for you. What you want to do is spend about $220 on an E-nano and a gong or two ($25 each or so). Then get a bubbler or two from China (check out the Cheap Glass thread). You could easily get 2 items of excellent quality shipped to you for $80aud. So for a total of lets say $350 you can be completely set up with an awesome vaporizer, the necessary glass connections and a couple of nice bubblers.

I have the Plenty and love it. However, reading your posts I do not believe it is the product for you. It can be mated with glass but I believe the best way to use it is as it comes from the manufacturer. If water is a priority it will work but I believe the E-Nano to be much better suited to your requirments. It can produce big clouds and is extremely efficient. The Plenty is not as inefficient as some may suggest but you will not really conserve your herb with it. It works with all kinds of loads but if you pack it large it delivers large.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm an Aussie too by the way :)
Ok thanks - I appreciate your input - but it's just made it even harder to decide!
I don't have a credit card so would have to find someone who has. - as I guess u need 1 to buy from overseas.
Couple of questions - how does it work/compare with SSV,LSV,Cloud,Plenty and why is it not rated on most review sites as highly if it's as good as u say?
What from my posts makes u think the Plenty, SSV is not for me? The waterpipe thing? Ease on throat? The fact I need a hard hitter to transition from bongs?
Also it doesn't seem we have the V2 here? What sites should I be looking at to see about buying 1 (australianvaporizers don't have em)
To me it seems maybe the Cloud would be the simplest,best quality,smoothest but it's so expensive and has such bad reports.

also maybe the LSV would be the best as it seems very compatible with water - but again i'm having trouble locating adapters in Aus.

Decisions,desicions!

ozzietoker,
I understand what you are going through. My transition had similarities. Keep in mind that you will get the most accurate help from FC as opposed to other sites. E nano is one of the most popular models on FC. It is only sold by Epicvape through their website. You mentioned a LSV. I have not experienced it personally but it is also rated highly and seems to suit your needs.
Are you looking to buy this retail in Australia? I imagine if that is the case your choices would not be great and you will most likely overpay.
For specific info about each vape the best thing would be to take a look at the threads and ask some questions to the members. There are a lot of good vapes available but picking the one for you is hard. That is why most of us end up with a few.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

ozzietoker

I understand what you are going through. My transition had similarities. Keep in mind that you will get the most accurate help from FC as opposed to other sites. E nano is one of the most popular models on FC. It is only sold by Epicvape through their website. You mentioned a LSV. I have not experienced it personally but it is also rated highly and seems to suit your needs.
Are you looking to buy this retail in Australia? I imagine if that is the case your choices would not be great and you will most likely overpay.
For specific info about each vape the best thing would be to take a look at the threads and ask some questions to the members. There are a lot of good vapes available but picking the one for you is hard. That is why most of us end up with a few.
Thanks man I have posted a thread on "ask FC" just waiting 4 replies now.

Didly squat

guys for those that own this vape.. does this thing go through a tonne of weed.

the chamber looks large and while I have read you can put a little in I have read more often than not that it is not very good with smaller amounts... say the amount you would put in a whip style vape.

Im tossing up whether this vape is the one for me and know of no one else who vapes so dont want to drop over $300 on something that isnt suitable...

Didly squat,

Curiousone

With the Plenty, you can use the liquid pad (included) for smaller loads. I personally like to use .2g of material or more in the Plenty for best results.

If efficiency is what you're after most, a log vape is your best choice. Consider the Enano.

I love this vape and you can use it efficiently...but I wouldn't buy it if that were among my top priorities.

Here's why I bought this vape and Love it: 1. No whip 2. No glass 3. Large bowl (can handle lots of people with BIG lungs, lol) 4. easily portable (throw it in a bag and go) 5. easy to use (no learning curve) 6. simple functionality 7. easy to clean 8. easy to replace parts 9. Great company to deal with

Most importantly 10. WORKS very well. I'm no lightweight and neither are my friends and we respect it!
This vape isn't for everyone, but I love it and so do my friends.

If you're into whips check out the SSV/DBV.

Hope this helps

Curiousone,

kahlilhc

Vaped Crusader/Serial Vapist
Anyone notice Vape Critic has bumped his rating of the Plenty up to 93/100(was 90), I'm sure you Plenty lovers will agree with him?

kahlilhc,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Yeah, but I try not to read too deep into his reviews these days; in spite of him being a huge influence on my purchasing the Plenty and getting me full time into vaping.

I think the Firefly and the Herbalizer are partly responsible for the recalibration of his current 1-100 scale. Personally, I find he has decent quality of information, but has not reviewed enough products to be the best source for information.

I would like to see his review of a Lotus, Hammer, and E-Nano to see how they stack up against those he has already reviewed. Would the inclusion of those vapes also change his scale?

It is almost like trying to understand a high school teacher's grading on "a curve":)

@Didly squat ~ It likes to have at least .2 ground fine in the chamber, use the pad if using small amounts. You can get away with less, and it will certainly hold a lot more... But I look at it like this. I can take one chamber of a light pack Plenty and get medicated. it often takes me 3-5 chambers or more to get the same level of medicated from my Lotus or Hammer.

Delivery on the Lotus or Hammer gets me medicated much faster (can be less than 2 mins); the Plenty is more chill and laid back. I can easily spend 10mins or more on one chamber in the Plenty.

Hope this info did not come to late in your decision making process:D.
The Plenty is a champ, and I will likely have it in the rotation for many more years.
(Plenty was my only device and daily driver for the entire 1st year I vaped.)

Curiousone

Vapecritic gets a lot of flack on this forum, but I find his reviews informative. He seems to have an "everyman's" opinion on vapes, which I appreciate. For someone like me, he provides what I want to know to get started. After visiting his site, I'd gather more information. I've also emailed him and had a brief exchange with him...he definitely helped me make two great decisions.

peace to Bud the vapecritc!

Didly squat

@Didly squat ~ It likes to have at least .2 ground fine in the chamber, use the pad if using small amounts. You can get away with less, and it will certainly hold a lot more... But I look at it like this. I can take one chamber of a light pack Plenty and get medicated. it often takes me 3-5 chambers or more to get the same level of medicated from my Lotus or Hammer.

Delivery on the Lotus or Hammer gets me medicated much faster (can be less than 2 mins); the Plenty is more chill and laid back. I can easily spend 10mins or more on one chamber in the Plenty.

Hope this info did not come to late in your decision making process:D.
The Plenty is a champ, and I will likely have it in the rotation for many more years.
(Plenty was my only device and daily driver for the entire 1st year I vaped.)
Thanks flyinglow ...

Still havent pulled the plug on a vape...

I guess its a toss up between the plenty and the ssv...

Can I ask one more bit advice... does the herb still "cook" while in the plenty when at rest

I want my home vape to be something that I can put down... have it sit for an hour and pick up and hit again...I dont mind loading,for example, the SSV but if I have the plenty is it a type of vape that you need to have the chamber in one go... If I can pack a .5 load and sit on it all night that would be great... also... how is the vapor temp and celaning the vape tube...

Didly squat,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I have had success with putting it down and finishing a chamber later, but it helps to remove the cart from the unit when you want to break- so that you can get it away from the heat.

While feasible, I will be clear that I feel if it is a main priority then Plenty is not the "best" in that regard. I seem to get a lot more mileage out of my material when I vape the whole cart at once. Just lightly cover the bottom screen, add a liquid pad as a spacer and go to business.

Now that I am thinking about it, most all my vapes prefer to finish a cart in one session. For example with both the Lotus and Hammer, the majority of users appear to prefer lightly loaded carts for a 1-2 hits instead of packing the devices to full-bowl capacity and trying to get more hits from each session... just my observations, other persons might have different perspective.

Curiousone

I agree with FlyingLow...this is a vape that seems to encourage you to finish what you've started. Like he suggested, load less and use liquid pad for small amounts. When I do need to come back to a load, simply remove the chamber from heat immediately. It will cook if left on the heater (even if slowly)

Didly squat

thanks guys....It will be between this and the SSV..

how easy is the stem/whip to clean...

Didly squat,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I just ISO wash/soak/shake like I do my other glass, then set in a vertical position to drain and dry.

I think someone previously posted they boil theirs, that method sounds quite easy:)

Someone has a couple of these posted up in the classifieds, you might want to consider picking up one on the cheap.

You DO NOT need to buy both, because you will not need a backup. These are near indestructible.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I don't mind that, answering questions here is pretty straightforward considering there is little/no technique required with the Plenty.

FlyingLow,

OnlyHuman

I am not sure if I am allowed to post this here, but I have two Plentys up for sale in the classifieds, for pretty good prices :).

OnlyHuman,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Any luck with your sales human?

I can't believe I am doing this, but after 2+ years with my Plenty I think I am ready to move on to other vapes as well. I thought I would use it more with friends, but since I got the Lotus and Hammer it just has not seen enough use to justify keeping it...

I have a local buyer from CL supposed to pick up tomorrow, but with CL there is no telling if it is a real buyer... we will see.

FlyingLow,

OnlyHuman

Had a few bites that keep backing out. Currently I am in no real rush, and have gotten extremely busy at work AND home, so they sit. They are a real bargain, so I am just being patient.

Good luck to you sir.

OnlyHuman,
Top Bottom