Plenty or E Nano

smartbass

I got the plenty coming in the mail and I been in diferent forums getting pointers on how to use it and then people were saying you can save a lot more herb with the enano but I also want a stong vape I you tubed it they seem to get a lot of draws out of such small amounts I just don't want to be waisting material.From what it looks like to me is you may get more draws out of the enano than the plenty with same amount of herb but the plenty has better vape am I right? the plenty was the right decision?Or should I had went with the enano
I am a solo user also
Thank You

smartbass,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I love my nano and it is very efficient and has lots of power. If you ever want another desktop, then I would recommend it highly.

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: TeeJay1952

j-bug

I have never owned a plenty, but you are trying to compare a portable vape to a desktop (plug-in) vape. Both are reported to be great vapes, but now you own 2 portables (plenty and solo).

I love my nano and it is very efficient and has lots of power. If you ever want a desktop, then I would recommend it highly.
The Plenty is a desk top unit.

j-bug,

smartbass

The Plenty is a desk top unit.
I seen the enano used on you tube it looks like you could save a lot of herb but I also seen someone put the old vaped herb from the enano onto a plenty and got a lot more vapor out of it that's what sold me on the plenty the quality of the vapor of course it will use a bit more herb but you get the max out of it ..I know people will agree
I gotta do more research on the enano but I cant see I being as strong as the plenty cause you cant put enough material in it

smartbass,

WoodyWeedPecker

I also seen someone put the old vaped herb from the enano onto a plenty and got a lot more vapor out of it
It doesn't mean anything. I can put old vaped herb from the nano in the nano and still get a lot of vapor out of it. You just need to bump up the temp.

WoodyWeedPecker,
Reactions: friedrich

smartbass

It doesn't mean anything. I can put old vaped herb from the nano in the nano and still get a lot of vapor out of it. You just need to bump up the temp.
can you get hits so big you cant handle them like the plenty
I can,t under stand how it can save so much herb yet still give you a blow your head off hit

smartbass,

cptchronic

I would say yes it just depends on how its used. The user basically dictates how big of a hit they get depending on how much they load into their wand, how they grind, the temp and how hard they draw. If you crank your temp dial up to almost combustion, you can hit a whole wand in 1 or 2 hits basically if you can handle it lol

It saves so much herb because its essentially a 1 hitter vape (you don't necessarily just get 1 hit but the amount you load is comparable to a 1 hitter, most people get multiple hits). You only load about .05 each wand.

cptchronic,

Tommy10

Same theory behind small bong snaps vs loading huge bowls, a fully loaded plenty will give you tonnes of vapor, but it may be much more than you need which then suffers from diminishing return. For large groups, big bowls are perfect.

2L 4cylender hatch back will get you around just as well as a big V8 4x4 under most every day conditions, and use a lot less fuel. Only used a plenty once and a nano never but the "problem" as I understood it with the plenty was it needed a fair bit of herb just to get good vapor production going which is great if you want to load a whole gram but there are other desktops that will give you more of a single hit extraction with loads of .1 and under, which in my eyes is more "efficient" even though it's a subjective term.

To go further in the car analogy. MJ for me has huge diminishing return and most of the time I feel a certain high is achievable and anything past that is just chasing the dragon and doesn't really increase it, or increases it to a level that is not as efficient such as using three times the weed to get 30% higher for example (100% veryyyy subjective). If you are travelling 100km and the hatch back used 7L of fuel, the big V8 may use closer to 20L per 100km. The end result being the same, 1 hour later you arrive at your destination although 13L of fuel difference. To me .1 will get me high, .2 will get me just as high and so on and so forth, obviously vaping a 1gram bowl in the plenty will get you well and truely baked, but not 10 times as high as say 2 stems at .05 each in a log vape.

Last edited:
Top Bottom