Please suggest best whip vaporizer

Sonnyk2004

I am looking for the best whip vaporizer and my budget is Approx $300 or less.

Specifically I am looking for

1) Hard hits / stoned feeling
2) Big clouds

Silver Surfer / DBV would come to mind for a lot of people . But I am looking for better alternatives if there are any.

Sonnyk2004,

ginolicious

Look at the Arizer Extreme Q. Or the vapir rise. Is that vape still being made or was it discontinued?

ginolicious,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'll second the EQ as a less expensive option. Can't recommend the Rise (yes, it's still being made as Rise 2.0) as to me it's pretty far inferior than the rest. Another option would be the Ditanium. SSV and DBV are solid choices. I guess the new Volcano Hybrid can also be considrerd a whip vape but it's pricy.

Best of luck.

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: MrMonss

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I know Troy at 420vapezone has a hack that turns a Silver Surfer into an absolute beast.
You could get a football team high. He has a youtube video on that conversion.

Almost any large plug in, whip style desktop will create large clouds. You often have large bowls and house line power at your disposal. Many are made to pass around to multiple users during a session. I used to love my Vapor Brothers handsfree desktop as it was my first vape purchase. If I needed to get a couple people high at the same time and had plenty of weed then I would probably pull it out again. Load it up, crank that dial and you can get that fucker going like a fog machine.

For an individual who doesn't need a lot to medicate I moved to smaller vapes to fit my need.

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,

ginolicious

Never used SSV or DBV. I’ve used the Extreme Q a few times and did enjoy it. It has a nice glass bowl too. Flavour is great out of that thing.

ginolicious,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
What vaporizers do you currently own or have tried that you enjoyed?

For what it's worth, outside of the obvious choices, you can also hook a whip up to most vaporizers.

invertedisdead,

Sonnyk2004

What vaporizers do you currently own or have tried that you enjoyed?

For what it's worth, outside of the obvious choices, you can also hook a whip up to most vaporizers.
I have a mighty but I found it to be useless , despite of the rave reviews , because it produces very faint clouds and gives very weak hits.

I don't mind hooking up a whip to a vaporizer.. All I want is a vaporizer which can give me a potent / stony hit which can induce deep sleep

Any suggestions are welcome.

Sonnyk2004,

Chainfish

I prefer the lsv over the dbv and ssv cos is easier to invert on bubbler and use like log, but most of time I use it with wand and whip. For me, 7th floor desktops are my faves, very versatile, easy to keep clean, and quality and longevity of product have been more than proven. Just wish they had a European distributor that stocked accessories (am aware of all the shops that stock, but none have great choice)

Chainfish,

InhaleExhale

Once it's back in stock, the EVO with Lynx whip kit. My pal has the "Connect" which has been useful for this time of 'social distancing'! :lmao:

You can do an EVO with a simple mouthpiece, the EVO direct with a whip (18mm 90 degree joint to a whip), the EVO with a whip through a WP, or the EVO with a Hydrotube. Quite the transformer!

InhaleExhale,

Sonnyk2004

Once it's back in stock, the EVO with Lynx whip kit. My pal has the "Connect" which has been useful for this time of 'social distancing'! :lmao:

You can do an EVO with a simple mouthpiece, the EVO direct with a whip (18mm 90 degree joint to a whip), the EVO with a whip through a WP, or the EVO with a Hydrotube. Quite the transformer!
Does the evo give "stoney " / sedative / sleep inducing hits ?
Also can evo theoretically combust herb if I wanted it to

Sonnyk2004,

InhaleExhale

Does the evo give "stoney " / sedative / sleep inducing hits ?

YES!

Also can evo theoretically combust herb if I wanted it to

Yes, although I'd hate the thought of combusting in any vaping device. It'd be a PITA to clean and remove burnt flavor even with the all-glass airpath. It has high temps for concentrates which can burn cannabis.

Only negative is it's presently out of stock due to Covid supply shortages.

InhaleExhale,

Sonnyk2004

YES!

Yes, although I'd hate the thought of combusting in any vaping device. It'd be a PITA to clean and remove burnt flavor even with the all-glass airpath. It has high temps for concentrates which can burn cannabis.

Only negative is it's presently out of stock due to Covid supply shortages.
I sent you a PM please check it out

Sonnyk2004,
Top Bottom