Please help me find a portable vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gang! Hate to be another one of these guys, But it is getting frustrating trying to find the right vape. Plus I was introduced to a nice plug-in vape here a while back, so I figured I would try again.

The main things I am looking for are portability, as the main function I'm looking to get out of it is to be able to take it to concerts with me. So something small is preferred. as the main function I'm looking to get out of it is to be able to take it to concerts with me, so something small is preferred. I like the firefly it seems nice, but I really don't smoke that much to really justify paying that kind of a price. The grasshopper seems right up my alley too, but I am going on a trip in about a month and I'm hoping to find something by then.

I would prefer something that is easy to use, but that really isn't much of a concern as price . Keeping the price under $150 would be great too, but really will compromise on that for the right product.

I will appreciate anybody taking your time to give me some suggestions, so thank you very much in advance!

HighlySuspicious,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
The main things I am looking for are portability, as the main function I'm looking to get out of it is to be able to take it to concerts with me. So something small is preferred. as the main function I'm looking to get out of it is to be able to take it to concerts with me, so something small is preferred. I like the firefly it seems nice, but I really don't smoke that much to really justify paying that kind of a price. The grasshopper seems right up my alley too, but I am going on a trip in about a month and I'm hoping to find something by then.

I would prefer something that is easy to use, but that really isn't much of a concern as price . Keeping the price under $150 would be great too, but really will compromise on that for the right product.

Welcome!

It sounds like the Grasshopper is indeed the best dry herb vaporizer. However if your needs require one faster, I suggest looking into concentrate pens - that's the only way you can get as stealthy as you want

Delta3DStudios,

ginolicious

I agree with the grasshopper. I personally do not like pens. But the hopper is the best

ginolicious,
Thank you! I definitely want to stick with a dry herb pen. Stealthiness isn't as big of a priority as that for sure.

I have friends who have no problem getting a bowl and grinder into a show, which I would never do lol.

I'm realizing now my use of the term pen is probably more specific than I am meaning to be. I should probably change the thread title just looking for a portable vape not really specifically a pen like device

Last edited:
HighlySuspicious,

hi_there

You may want to take a look at the quickdraw 300 - there have been quality issues with these and my first one broke in a couple of days but they sent me another and it has been fine for a couple of months now.

It is super stealthy and take cartridges, so you can load up a few of dried herb, it takes e-liquid in a separate cartridge also. Fits nicely on any 14mm water tools also.

hi_there,

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Hey gang! Hate to be another one of these guys, But it is getting frustrating trying to find the right vape. Plus I was introduced to a nice plug-in vape here a while back, so I figured I would try again.

I will appreciate anybody taking your time to give me some suggestions, so thank you very much in advance!

Sounds to me like you should check out vapman and mflb. Both are relatively cheap and proven vapes. Vm is butane powered and mflb is battery.

max

Out to lunch
HighlySuspicious was last seen:
Jul 16, 2015

Thread closed.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom