Please help me decide on my first vaporizer

MHL

Try hard noob
I'm probably less dilligent about it than you. For a px/iq I just shove in a pokie and turn it upside down. Job done. With the tm2 I pull out the stem, and some significant pokiage is required to loosen it from the glass around the rim of the CU. Being careful not to poke down too far and knock out the mesh. Then a wipe, both ends, to properly clear of the residue.

Could be that I put more effort in because the glass highlights the crud and tickles my ocd.

MHL,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm probably less dilligent about it than you. For a px/iq I just shove in a pokie and turn it upside down. Job done. With the tm2 I pull out the stem, and some significant pokiage is required to loosen it from the glass around the rim of the CU. Being careful not to poke down too far and knock out the mesh. Then a wipe, both ends, to properly clear of the residue.

Could be that I put more effort in because the glass highlights the crud and tickles my ocd.

No I think we just have different setups, it's easy to empty conduction when it's hot, it's easy to empty convection also when it's hot, and you have a more secure screen, and like I said if you blow out through the stem it is even quicker and easier... No residues or wipe needed in my experience at all? I have plenty of ocd and for me the session conduction devices irk it much more lol just yeah in my mind, with many different stems to rotate and screens, they are really easy to work with being the chamber and pathway (more involved with more glass) whereas using the q-tips and pipe cleaners etc for cleaning those more industrial designed conduction session devices is always more of a to-do for me and the result is less pure and fully cleaned by comparison :shrug:

hoptimum

I understood your concern, and I still think it's not the same, not only is the glass different, the amount it sticks out and the way it connects is different... Concern about glass in general is a separate concern, of course it is potentially fragile but it's not all created equal (I do not think the design of the Argo is good in the same way) Anyway my experience is it's easy to take care and not have any issue but some people are not that way of course, glass is a trade-off

I don't know how you would define robustness, I find TM reliable and durable, I find pax and IQ much less enjoyable to use, vapor quality-wise, maintenance keeping clean, loading and unloading... They also still break potentially from a drop with plenty parts... Everything is a trade off
I've dropped the Pax many times. It's virtually indestructible

hoptimum,

Shit Snacks

Who doesn't like searching a room looking for the screen they just shot out of a stem?

Yeah that's literally never happened to me either, as I said my screens seem more secure than the person I was replying to? Also I wouldn't just blow it anywhere inside a room lol when I am home I pretty much do use a little tool to poke and knock out the spent load, its much easier to do so with something like TM than IQ in my experience

I've dropped the Pax many times. It's virtually indestructible

That doesn't make it virtually indestructible, that means you've had good luck in your drops... I have dropped my TM without issue, doesn't mean much of anything, glass can be dropped without breaking too potentially

MHL

Try hard noob
Man, I never empty mine when hot. I know I should. I know it's easier. But I just lose the will.

In fact I have literally just finished a sesh on the TM, going to try blowing it out when hot.... (does it) ...and yea you're right it works a treat. A few crumbs round the screen rim but mostly clear. Ta.

Pax seems more solid to me than the TM to be fair.

Shit Snacks

Pax seems more solid to me than the TM to be fair

Yeah that is the industrial design in the plain metal shell, but it also has much less power and capability, so everything is a trade-off

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: MHL

jameshellboy

Sorry guys, thank you all for your replies and advice. I actuallt ended up with a uk brand vaope called 'nectar hex' im very happy with the device, it was very reasonably priced has great features and is very efficent. Prehaps not on the level of the tinymight 2 but id say its in a similar league to the air vape legacy. I still have my heart set on a tinymight 2 but will have to wait until i can afford to fork out £300

Top Bottom