Please help. Bought my first vape and have lots of questions

minimalist

I purchased a Joyetech eGo ONE starter kit. I'm going to use that for e-liq's. I'm also going to buy a Source Orb 3 attachment to use for concentrates. More specifically, I love K.I.N.D. concentrates, even more specific, their THC oil. Up until now I've used their cartridges with a basic pen with 510 threading for the K.I.N.D. THC oil.

Now that I'll be using the Source Orb Attachment I have some questions.

1) the cartridges are convenient because all of the oil is already in it. When I want to smoke some THC oil with the eGo ONE will I have to use the syringe to drop a little oil on the coils or can I fill it up with all of the oil I have?

2) how would I even go about filling it? Are there Do's and Don't's?

3) if you can't fill up an atomizer what's the most convenient way for transport? What I love about the small 510 pens is how small and discreet they are. I also love how the cartridges are already filled and ready to go.

Thanks all!

minimalist,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Your questions have already been answered. Search engine is kinda jack if you go to google type your question and end in fuckcombustion.com you will find you answers if you don't I swear theres fucking geniuses on this website that will answer it ( there are healthy threads of ur vapes tho)

Edit* or try to their best :p

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: pigfoot
Top Bottom