Hello,
could you please advise me about good portable Vaporizers
(rechargeable)
budget is about $150-$200
many thanks

nickname1,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
That's like asking someone to recommend you an automobile for $50,000 or less but not saying anything else about your needs.

There are dozens of options on the market, quite a few in your budget. But which one is the best for your personal needs? I have no clue.

Portable is any vaporizer you can use away from an outlet - some are larger than a 1liter soda bottle, and others are super-stealthy and the size of a pen. Some of them work better in party situations, some work well for solo use. Etc etc

Tell us more about your specific needs and how you'll be using the vape. Are you vaping for pain relief/sedation?

hi_there

Hello,
could you please advice me about good portable Vaporizers
(rechargeable)
budget is about $150-$200
many thanks

The Grasshopper is a great vape but you might have to wait a long-time to get one. I think for that price I would recommend the Focus or Arizer Air, both are fairly easy to use. Focus heats up faster but Air is a higher quality product (IMO) with a company that has a good history.

hi_there,
Reactions: boon

little maggie

Also if you look in this FC section you'll find several other threads with people asking for advice and that might help you narrow down. Or go to a place like puffitup and look at the different vapes and see which appeal to you. Then you can ask for feedback on specific ones that you might like.

Having said that I have the Milaana which is in your price range. I haven't used anything else since I got it. You need to keep replacing batteries which which you might not like. The new Boundless vapes are inexpensive and good and charge without changing batteries.

little maggie,

nickname1

That's like asking someone to recommend you an automobile for $50,000 or less but not saying anything else about your needs.

There are dozens of options on the market, quite a few in your budget. But which one is the best for your personal needs? I have no clue.

Portable is any vaporizer you can use away from an outlet - some are larger than a 1liter soda bottle, and others are super-stealthy and the size of a pen. Some of them work better in party situations, some work well for solo use. Etc etc

Tell us more about your specific needs and how you'll be using the vape. Are you vaping for pain relief/sedation?

hello,
thank you for your reply,
i am looking for a small one,
no party...only for one person
the only one i know in small size that i tried is the da vinci ,
but it is a bit more expensive,and in Australia
i was told about some issues with the local distributor...
so anything similar in size and quality please
many thanks

The Grasshopper is a great vape but you might have to wait a long-time to get one. I think for that price I would recommend the Focus or Arizer Air, both are fairly easy to use. Focus heats up faster but Air is a higher quality product (IMO) with a company that has a good history.

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
nickname1,

Gettinbetter

Single person usage and ability to take small doses fits with the Firewood 3 very well. It's the only portable vape I have tried for flower but I did a fair bit of research before buying. It's convection and has great flavor. Check into those and see if it is something that might interest you.

Gettinbetter,
Reactions: friedrich

little maggie

Are you wanting stealth? The CF seems to be available all over now and can fit in a pocket. It's new but you can read reviews on the CF thread.
Are you AUD? If so, Vaposhop has the CF for sale for that amount. They also have an FC discount which will help.
If you want one that's been around and appreciated for quite a while the solo or air are good.
Not my favorite but very stealthy and easy to find online is the MFLB.
I'd recommend the Milaana but it's not shipping overseas yet.

little maggie,

Jimiblues

Arizer air
If vaporizing is new to you then this vape is perfect. It's durable, has no learning curve, is the easiest to clean, and uses replaceable 18650 batteries.

Jimiblues,
Reactions: TomC1315
Top Bottom