Multi-brand Planet of the Vapes ONE

sickmanfraud

Do you have a price for international shipping?

do you have a date that dosing caps will be available?

sickmanfraud,

PlanetOfTheVapes

Retailer
Retailer
Do you have a price for international shipping?

do you have a date that dosing caps will be available?

We do ship internationally...what country in particular?

We should have dosing capsules in stock at launch, sold in 4-packs with a carry tube. They're stainless steel and remind me of the Flowermate dry herb pods with their design, but they work much better in this hybrid than they do in conduction vapes.

Thanks!

sickmanfraud

FYI for International FC members:

@PlanetOfTheVapes wants $40 to ship internationally. IIRC that is $25 more than shipping for a Fury 2. Let me point out that I had 2 recent international shipments that were sent USPS for about $15.

I don't know why, but this version of the fury/one interested me, but I will not pay that ridiculous shipping cost.

PlanetOfTheVapes

Retailer
Retailer
FYI for International FC members:

@PlanetOfTheVapes wants $40 to ship internationally.

I agree this is (too) pricey. Unfortunately, experience has taught us that USPS first class international is painfully slow and has a really poor tracking experience, which has led to some issues in the past. For that reason, we're currently using DHL for international shipments. However, we are looking into this to see if we can get the rates down while still providing a reliable experience. I hope to have news on this shortly, apologies for the disappointment!

sickmanfraud

I agree this is (too) pricey. Unfortunately, experience has taught us that USPS first class international is painfully slow and has a really poor tracking experience, which has led to some issues in the past. For that reason, we're currently using DHL for international shipments. However, we are looking into this to see if we can get the rates down while still providing a reliable experience. I hope to have news on this shortly, apologies for the disappointment!

I can only tell you that USPS first class from the USA to Israel is about $14.50 and I have gotten most USA deliveries (East coast is faster than west coast) in 7 to 10 days.

Another advantage of USPS over Fed-ex (and I assume DHL as well) is that USPS does not need a "customs agent". The last package I got from Europe was Fed-ex and it cost the equivalent of about $50 just for the customs agent (on an order of $125 worth of cooling-type stems and NO Electronics).

You could ask @mistvaporizer if he and his international customers are satisfied with using USPS.

@PlanetOfTheVapes if you get this straightened out please be in touch. As I said before I am VERY interested in the ONE.

PlanetOfTheVapes

Retailer
Retailer
@PlanetOfTheVapes if you get this straightened out please be in touch. As I said before I am VERY interested in the ONE.

We definitely will, we are talking with our shipping partner and reviewing the different options!

Well guys, I am finally moving from 510 cartridges concentrates to Dry herb vapes, after hours and days of research I really want my first vape to be The One by POTV.

It'd great to have you pick up the ONE to as your first dry herb vape! Pretty sure you'll love it - don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions, before or after you pick it up!

PlanetOfTheVapes,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Maybe there will be free international shipping as part of the 420 sales...I would probably get one...those glass pieces look great, I have a XL Fury2 wpa that is anything but XL.:lol:

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
A materials question I have for experienced vapers : Does the bowl being aluminum in this brand vs S.S. in a competing brand make a difference in taste/quality of vapor?

n0rdicblu3

Deez Nuts!
Hopefully 4 days till release...curious on their special 420 introductory offer and also whether it can arrive to me before 420. Trigger finger itching to make a purchase, especially with the offers on the Fury 2 currently, but I really like the idea of the AA and trying to hold off on pressing any buttons until release date.

MG0930

Yes but a lot of sales are currently happening and those could have been potential new customers of the ONE. I have also been waiting for their announcement of the intro 4/20 package ... before I pull the trigger on anything, found a deal for a mighty and I still want to wait.

PlanetOfTheVapes

Retailer
Retailer
Hey guys, as part of our 4/20 sale roundup we just published, we've also announced our ONE introductory/420 offer. Starting April 15, we're offering the ONE at 20% off the regular price (that's $111.20 instead of $139) and we'll include a free glass add-on (choose from a Mini or Bent Mini Bubbler mouthpiece, Waterpipe Adapter or Bent mouthpiece). Our 'standard' bonus items (Tightvac and 4-piece metal grinder) are also included.

Note that ONE (pre-)orders will ship between April 22-24.

Last edited:

n0rdicblu3

Deez Nuts!
That's an excellent deal and I will need to weigh out the wait time. Was really hoping for 420 or before delivery time. I'm sure this is out of your hands and is in the hands of the manufacturer or shipping people.

Free shipping still, I assume, since over $100?

PlanetOfTheVapes

Retailer
Retailer
That's an excellent deal and I will need to weigh out the wait time. Was really hoping for 420 or before delivery time. I'm sure this is out of your hands and is in the hands of the manufacturer or shipping people.

Indeed, in typical vaporizer-release fashion, there is a slight delay there - the units are currently in transit to our warehouses. To be on the safe side, we are a little bit conservative with the shipping date we are communicating, but the shipment will not make it in time before 4/20. We hope you find it worth the wait!

Free shipping still, I assume, since over $100?

Correct - we offer free shipping for all (US) orders over $25.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
My VAS is so tweaked......

I NEED the new glass pieces that don't reduce the amount of herb that can be packed AND I NEED that mesh mouthpiece AND at this price ...... I WANT ANOTHER..... "ONE".

I've given the F2 as a gift to newbie vaporists along with a bubbler. Some of those new glass pieces will make nice add-on gifts/stocking stuffers.

n0rdicblu3

Deez Nuts!
Based on your signature, I would agree that VAS is real. I'm definitely worried about VAS, once I get a hold of my first vape. It'll most likely turn into the same kind of obsession as my e-cigs

Assume you liked the F2, since you're considering the ONE? That extra accessory MP is holding me back from picking up the F2 now. And, those new style dose capsules look sweet too....maybe one more 420 without a vaporizer is worth it to wait for this bad boy. Or, maybe pick up a Solo for this year's 420 and also the One for EDC later...decisions...

My VAS is so tweaked......

I NEED the new glass pieces that don't reduce the amount of herb that can be packed AND I NEED that mesh mouthpiece AND at this price ...... I WANT ANOTHER..... "ONE".

I've given the F2 as a gift to newbie vaporists along with a bubbler. Some of those new glass pieces will make nice add-on gifts/stocking stuffers.

His_Highness

Based on your signature, I would agree that VAS is real. I'm definitely worried about VAS, once I get a hold of my first vape. It'll most likely turn into the same kind of obsession as my e-cigs

Assume you liked the F2, since you're considering the ONE? That extra accessory MP is holding me back from picking up the F2 now. And, those new style dose capsules look sweet too....maybe one more 420 without a vaporizer is worth it to wait for this bad boy. Or, maybe pick up a Solo for this year's 420 and also the One for EDC later...decisions...

Yes my friend....VAS is real. Rather than try and control it I embrace it since there are so many new lower cost vapes that came out that are phenomenal AND because many tried and true vapes have had their prices lowered.

The "ONE" looks like it will remove the sniggling little issues I have with the F2 so it's coming home to Daddy :tup:

If you could swing it, getting the Solo (Especially at recent prices), along with the ONE will serve you well. I often use the F2 as a backup when my other house portables aren't available and it is my herbal out and about vape.

The Solo is great but it takes a little longer to reach temp and it's not as stealthy as the ONE. I have been converting herb smokers by recommending the Solo and F2 combination since the price drops. I've also given the combination as gifts to newbie vaporists. I've been telling these folks that the Solo should be the daily driver house vape and the F2 should be the speedy, convenient little brother/backup and out and about vape. But initially what happens is that they find the speed and ease of use of the F2 to be hard to resist when compared to the Solo. Some times they come to realize that the Solo is a tank with way better battery life and is a better fit for a daily driver and sometimes not. These two vapes really compliment each other well. I keep the F2 fully charged and fully packed which sometimes make it my "lazy, fast, vape" after I finished a bowl in one of my other portables.

n0rdicblu3

Deez Nuts!
Thanks for that awesome reply. I am 99% sold on the 1 now. I was already sold on the quality of the Solo (or the Solo 2), but I would simply prefer to have a more stealthy/ability to carry around vape to start with.

I guess it's time to count my pennies and see if I can stretch for the Solo as well as the 1. With my recent MMCC registration fee, and the doctors appointment, funds got a little bit lower than expected for this month. Finding a DX lower than $175-200 just isn't happening around here until more doctors sign up to be a provider.

The "ONE" looks like it will remove the sniggling little issues I have with the F2 so it's coming home to Daddy :tup:

If you could swing it, getting the Solo (Especially at recent prices), along with the ONE will serve you well. I often use the F2 as a backup when my other house portables aren't available and it is my herbal out and about vape.

His_Highness

You can't go wrong with either purchase but I do see the allure of the ONE if you have to wait to get the Solo. BTW-I prefer the Solo over the Solo 2. Check out the Solo thread for personal preferences.

Maybe this will help.....Here's the PotV listing of ALL 420 sales including other retailers:
https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/blog/4-20-roundup-2019

His_Highness

Unlike the Fury, the One has haptic feedback. But the Fury (and the One) heats up so fast you don't really need it. You press the power button, blink once or twice, and the thing's ready to roar.

I'm looking forward to the vibration when it shuts itself down. Can't count the number of times I kept hitting it but didn't realize the heater was off. Don't know if these misses says my herb is that good or the vape is....probably both.

John Coaltrain

I'm looking forward to the vibration when it shuts itself down. Can't count the number of times I kept hitting it but didn't realize the heater was off. . .

Damn! I literally did exactly this on my brand new Fury about half an hour ago! I was thinking, Man, this mo-fo pumps out some wispy-ass hits!

Hats off to Planet of the Vapes for saving us from the perils of our didn't-know-it-was-off-stoner-selves.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Why no S/S oven? The aluminium oven in my Mighty is a pain to try and get clean, that and other stories about Aluminium. Boundless changed the oven in the Tera from aluminium to S/S after people complained.:myday:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: KeroZen
Top Bottom