Pinnacle pro or MFLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze123

Hello I currently have an MFLB I got a year ago. I need to buy new batteries, the finishing grinder, power adapter etc. However after totalling up the price of all of these I noticed it came to around the same price as a brand new vaporizer. So after looking around I narrowed down my options, im looking for something discrete and stealthy that's still quick and easy to use. Overall would you recommend the MFLB with all of these accessories or the Pinnacle pro with no hydro tool? The only thing that concerns me about the pinnacle pro is the battery life and odor

Many thanks in advance,
Haze123

Haze123,

max

Out to lunch
Are you happy with the LB's performance? Are you just adding up cost or are you looking for a different vaping experience? You do need batteries, but neither the finishing grinder nor the PA is a necessity. The PA also turns your LB into a home vape, which is something you can't do with most portables.

The only thing that concerns me about the pinnacle pro is the battery life and odor
Are you talking about the life of the battery? They will need replacement eventually, and cost, as well as 'replaceablity', should always be considered with a portable. Odor is mostly up to the user, and involves keeping your exhaled vapor to a minimum, and keeping your vape clean.

max,

Haze123

Yes I am fairly happy with the launch boxes performance, I know currently my batteries are so bad I need to keep swapping them over in the charger constantly which is not satisfying and just a pain. But I heard the Glyph batteries and a smart charger to take care of them will sort this out. Im not necessarily looking for a different experience but something better than I have now with a poor grinder and dying batteries.

And battery life wise I mean before it needs charging again, I was going to buy 3 sets of glyph batteries so I wasn't sure which one would last longer.

Haze123,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom