Pinnacle or INH XP

Pinnacle vs INH XP

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Col. Kurtz

I am looking for a portable vaporizer. Stealth, convenience, build quality, and vapor quality are the most important features I am considering. This vape will be used only for dry blends so the ability to use oils is unimportant. I have ruled out the arizer solo because it is too big for my needs and the pax due to inefficiency with herbs. The two which I am most seriously
considering are the inhalater xp and the pinnacle (with water tube). I will consider any option as long as it is
A. Pocket sized and portable
B. capable of delivering a superior quality vapor using dried herbs
C. Well built and reputable
Anyone who has used or knows a good deal about both the inhalater xp and the pinnacle your advice about which of these would be a better choice and why would be greatly appreciated. Other suggestions welcome also as long as they meet the above criteria.

Col. Kurtz,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
i originally ordered the xp but it was defective (never got to use it) and replaced it with the pinnacle. the pinnacle is great if you want to conserve your herb and low temp vaping. if you want more temp control and bigger clouds go with the xp. the pinnacle is very discrete and low smell i am very happy with it. also the xp should have all the issues ironed out so both should be reliable.

Rrose Selavy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom