Pick my next Vape FC!

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
what up FC it's your boy here!:cool:

Most of you know of my health situation so I was wondering what Vaporizer everyone would recommend to someone in my situation.

BACKGROUND
I am a advanced stage Lymphoma (blood cancer) patient about four years deep in cancer treatments. I'm on disability and just got my pension
In my 30s but have some lung issues from cancer
Only use flowers, heavy user with no shortage of quality erb
Price no issue
Portable and or desktop (mostly looking for desktop unit right now)

Looking for the best quality vapor and safest/healthiest Vaporizer

Right now my eye is on a log (woodscents), SSV, and Volcano

So what do you think FC?

Thank you and F*ck Cancer Every Day!:rockon:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Honestly, given your lung condition, the last thing I think you want is hot vapor blowing around in there, although I'm sure you're already cooling off the vapor with water filtration.

To me, I think you should consider a bag vaporizer like the Volcano.

I'm not a big fan of bags, but it would be a very smooth hit. And the Volcano is one of only a few vaporizers around the world with medical certifications in multiple countries to verify it's safety (I believe Canada, Israel, and Germany currently all have certified the Volcano vaporizer as a medical device)

7thFloorVapes

Company Rep
Right now my eye is on a log (woodscents), SSV, and Volcano

So what do you think FC?

Thank you and F*ck Cancer Every Day!:rockon:

Whatitdew,
We here are super biased, but we think you should stick your assumptions about the SSV. Smooth vapor, as is. But if you add a water filter it makes the vapor even smoother. American assembly, stunning looks, romantic versatility. We believe that the SSV is the worlds best desktop vaporizer. Opinions vary, but there are few desktops as old as ours, with the type of reputation we have.

Again, super biased, and efff cancer, effin eff it.
~BJ

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Every vaporist needs a log vape IMO. The Woodscents would be an awesome choice. I have a Woodscents and 2 Enanos. Either unit would make a nice, go to vape.

I do have an EVO it is a excellent vaporizer as well. I don't use my EVO that often. I love the flavor of a log vape but the EVO is a hard hitter a face melter. I would worry about dropping it though. A log vape will withstand a tumble. The EVO would be somewhat fragile if dropped. It has a glass bamboo inside and would break if it fell. The base seems so light weight you need something to hold it down so the electric cord doesn't pull it off the table. I believe there is a base to buy to hold the unit in place. The EVO is large far as size goes compared to a log vape.

What about the MiniVap? It's a portable and you aren't looking for that but in the future it might be one to look into. It's suppose to be medically engineered. @lwien has one. I personally don't have one. I may buy one someday though. I've been really intrigued by the unit. It seems kinda big for a portable.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Of all my vapes the EVO's vapor is the least irritating.

As a comparison point....Even when I use the EVO dry it still produces the smoothest vapor when compared to my other vapes (The others are all conduction vapes).

I am allergic to almost everything at one level or another and I have low level asthma as well. If I were looking for a vape in your position @whatitdew I'd go EVO and match it up with a water tool.

MinnBobber

What about the MiniVap? It's a portable and you aren't looking for that but in the future it might be one to look into. It's suppose to be medically engineered. @lwien has one. I personally don't have one. I may buy one someday though. I've been really intrigued by the unit. It seems kinda big for a portable.
...............................................................................................
@whatitdew ,
I have owned/used many vapes and my #1 continues to be the miniVAP. Reliable, solid, efficient, FLAVORFUL, versatile and probably the only true desktop AND portable (battery OR small AC puck).
Most of my vapes sit unused cuz the miniVAP is so damn good.
Check out the miniVAP thread.
On top of all those positives, the miniVAP Flexicone module loading system (small wire basket with the silicone Flexicone lid) is pure genius. I even use it with other vapes like the Herbalizer, Mighty, etc.

You can use the miniVAP with many methods like hydratube, bubbler, whip, long glass mouthpiece, etc.
mV%20triple.jpg

MinnBobber,
Reactions: whatitdew

subway13029

...............................................................................................
@whatitdew ,
I have owned/used many vapes and my #1 continues to be the miniVAP. Reliable, solid, efficient, FLAVORFUL, versatile and probably the only true desktop AND portable (battery OR small AC puck).
Most of my vapes sit unused cuz the miniVAP is so damn good.
Check out the miniVAP thread.
On top of all those positives, the miniVAP Flexicone module loading system (small wire basket with the silicone Flexicone lid) is pure genius. I even use it with other vapes like the Herbalizer, Mighty, etc.

You can use the miniVAP with many methods like hydratube, bubbler, whip, long glass mouthpiece, etc.
mV%20triple.jpg
Damn 3 of them?? Hell yeah..I gotta step my game up..minivap definately kicks ass..I prefer through water but that's me.

subway13029,

little maggie

I know this is older and less popular but I have a vaporbrothers that uses a whip and is very mild. I would normally recommend one of the logs but I also have breathing problems (COPD) and I need to use them with water or my chest burns. The V1 is one of the few vapes that I can use without water. It doesn't have all of the technical features that some vapes have but it's simple, tastes good, and has no learning curve.

little maggie,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
It would help to expand some of the background and how you vape:

Lymphoma - what exactly does this mean for the vape requirement if I can ask? Does it mean the quialtity of vapor should be top-quality and water-filtered to keep the stress on your body/lungs at minimum?
Lung issues - probably the same result for requirement - best quality vapor adn filtration?
Heavy user - How much herb do you vape at once and how many times a day? This is very importnat to pick the right vape. For example logs are best for vaping less than 0.1g many times a day. Other ones are better for huge loads.
If you vape many times a day, you want a vape that either heats up fast, or can be turned on 24/7.
If you want to use water filtration, pick a vape that connects well to water pipes.
If you vape a lot at once, don't pick portables (batteries wil be dying a lot on you) and logs (too much reloading), but some other powerful convetion desktop vape with a bigger bowl.
Also as a heavy user, stirring could get annoying quickly, so a vape without stirring would be also nice. (Or a steup where the sitting is convenient, like a log with waterpipe)

I could describe most of the mentioned vapes by these criteria:

Log:
Tiny bowl, can be 24/7, simple, quick, great with waterpipes
Airpath - SS/ceramic heater, glass/wooden stem

Volcano:
Huge bowl, probably can run 24/7, waterpipe adapter exists, but bags through water have many cons, slow (but quickest bag vape), no stirring
Airpath - Silicone tubes air input, aluminium heater, bowl is SS i think, and then a plastic bag as delivery.

SSV/LSV:
Big bowl, probably can eun 24/7, LSV is good with waterpipes
Airpath - glass/ceramic heater, glass(LSV) or silicone(SSV) delivery

Minivap:
I think is has a small bowl, battery powered, good with waterpipes
Airpath - I don't know, i think it has glass or teflon heater and plastic mouthpiece.

VapeXhale:
Big bowl, shouldn't run 24/7, best with waterpipes, no stirring, best taste
Airpath - all glass (+SS mesh bowl)

Mighty:
Big bowl, battery powered, (with an adapter) good with waterpipes
Airpath - I think its SS/ceramic heater, SS bowl, heat resistant plastic mouthpiece

Last edited:
Top Bottom