Phase3 Vaporizers

madhockeydad

Art is beauty

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Man I want so bad! Still have not tried a ball vape what is another good option to this one?
We try to keep device threads focused on the device. You can definitely ask about others in the Ask FC section or have a look at the ball vape thread:

sedentree

@invertedisdead or anyone else for that matter, do you know if the ZX would work with the Cannabis Hardware Bliss Station?

Edit:
What do folks think, Herborizer Sherlock or 420Eng Glasspipe for ZX?

Last edited:

coolbreeze

@invertedisdead or anyone else for that matter, do you know if the ZX would work with the Cannabis Hardware Bliss Station?

Edit:
The Herborizer Sherlock stands very solidly on its own. The Glasspipe may need a surface it can stick to. I assume that the Glasspipe is the better balance of cooling/flavor, but the Sherlock really cools well with excellent flavor too.

LordOfTheVapes

That actually happened too lol 😵‍💫
:disgust:

I might consider doing a run of my wireless ZX design in the future.
If the ZXXL project doesn’t receive enough backing maybe not worth trying though.
Wireless ZX! Do you think a wireless ZX would be more desirable than the ZXXL to your customers/potential customers? I have my reasons for jumping in on the ZXXL, but frankly if both a wireless ZX and a ZXXL preorder were up simultaneously previously, I'm not sure which one I'd pick.

The ZXL can easily handle 0.5G+
I don’t remember the exact area of the ZXXL bowl off the top of my head but I’ll try and get that information.
Thanks, I almost went for the ZXL too; seems like a good size. I hope the ZXXL will fit a bit more then.

Unfortunately for me the vape you are referring to caused a lot of people to avoid my products. I never tried one but I still get emails about this. From what I’ve seen and read I have to wonder if they were even zirconia. They also cracked sitting on those heat post stands.
In comparison, to my knowledge, PHASE3 has never experienced a single ceramic part failure, ever.
Really appreciate the assurance here and below where you go into more detail about possible issues and suspicions as to why that failure occurred. It seems like your designs and the manufacturing processes you use result in truly solid products. Still, are you considering a further design update to assuage any anxiety over the potential issues mentioned by @add1noob , even if it's not strictly necessary? I'm really sorry to hear how all this had such an impact on your business =\

But I figured the demand would probably be pretty low for the 25MM so better to just go all out with it and make it really cool.
💙💜💚

add1noob

In comparison, to my knowledge, PHASE3 has never experienced a single ceramic part failure, ever.
If thermal expansion was the problem I would think the housing themselves should also crack when the coil cools and contracts down on it. This is how my earlier glass versions would fail.
That takes care of all of my concerns but I'm still open to having thicker walls and threads. Given that the ZXXL is heated upside down and the lid gets as hot as the body I don't believe it would break.

nicknobody

Thanks. Does the the auber RDK-300B work? It looks a little big, but seems like the nicest design I have seen.

I just HATE the auto shut off and not having a mechanical latching on/off switch so you can’t use it with a smart plug

Other than that the build is better than any other pid I’ve used

The auto shut off made me sell it.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
I just HATE the auto shut off and not having a mechanical latching on/off switch so you can’t use it with a smart plug

The auto-shut off interval can be configured and bypassed completely. I set mine to 12 hours.

I do like the D-Nail PID as it has two switches. One to read the temp and the other for heat so you can turn the heat off. The Auber continues reading while the coil cools so there is a similar safety feature. I do prefer the Auber push knob for temp adjustment compare to the up/down arrows with the funny sensitivity for advancing or retreating. I totally get it and if you want to use smart switch then you'll have to factor that into your decision,

There are options so you do have choices as there are at least 4 different PIDs with the same pinout that will work. Good luck.

Z-Tribe Maddy

pxl_jockey

Just a dude

You can easily change Auber software‘s automatic shut off to any length of time you want or you can just shut it off completely. Can believe you sold it, they tell you how on the product page IIRC but can’t be arsed with it right now.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Bypassed completely? You can turn the auto shut off off? That’s news to me.

That would help one of its downsides. Still can’t turn it on or off remotely.

The Auber has config menu. One of the parameters is for auto-shutoff.

Here is the link to the manual: https://www.auberins.com/images/Manual/RDK-300B_supplementary.pdf

Page 3 has the details

One other PID option that requires some DIY work is from Omron. They make a bluetooth enabled electronic control unit. However, I believe the rest of the hardware to connect it to the coil would need to be assembled as Omron only supplies the electronic piece. I know some folks that have used that and then have bluetooth control over their PID. I'm not a DIY expert. I believe those are expensive control units and they don't include a housing. Details on Omron can be found here:

nicknobody

You can easily change Auber software‘s automatic shut off to any length of time you want or you can just shut it off completely. Can believe you sold it, they tell you how on the product page IIRC but can’t be arsed with it right now.
The Auber has config menu. One of the parameters is for auto-shutoff.

Here is the link to the manual: https://www.auberins.com/images/Manual/RDK-300B_supplementary.pdf

Page 3 has the details
I certainly don’t remember an off option lol

When Auber puts a hard on switch then I’d reconsider one

I want my devices on my home Lutron system

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Edit:

“What differentiates Bliss from the rest of the collection is that Bliss is the only enail station in the ZenLeaf collection that has an external XLR plug with its own temperature controller and on/off switch. This gives you the option to power and control the temperature on your existing Flowerpot or TBucket.”

Yes it would be compatible with the ZX as long as you plug it into the external XLR plug!

Wireless ZX! Do you think a wireless ZX would be more desirable than the ZXXL to your customers/potential customers? I have my reasons for jumping in on the ZXXL, but frankly if both a wireless ZX and a ZXXL preorder were up simultaneously previously, I'm not sure which one I'd pick.

I'm not totally sure as I genuinely have no idea how popular this wireless format is.
But the ZX is my most popular vape so it's possible the wireless could have some interest.
I was all ready to start selling them like two years ago before I even started this company.
But at the time the whole wireless ball vape idea did not get much interest at all so I decided to not do it.
This brand would be a lot bigger if I would have trusted some of my gut feelings :freak:

Thanks, I almost went for the ZXL too; seems like a good size. I hope the ZXXL will fit a bit more then.

I just checked the dimensions and they are pretty similar.
The ZXXL is slightly larger, about 13%.
The diffuser design means the bowl is wider but also more shallow.

Really appreciate the assurance here and below where you go into more detail about possible issues and suspicions as to why that failure occurred. It seems like your designs and the manufacturing processes you use result in truly solid products. Still, are you considering a further design update to assuage any anxiety over the potential issues mentioned by @add1noob , even if it's not strictly necessary? I'm really sorry to hear how all this had such an impact on your business =\

Thanks, I just try to make products that I want to use myself.

That takes care of all of my concerns but I'm still open to having thicker walls and threads. Given that the ZXXL is heated upside down and the lid gets as hot as the body I don't believe it would break.

I can consult with my manufacturer and see if they have any input but since it's all the same material I can't anticipate why it would result in any expansion related complications. Some design iterations had a threaded bottom instead. I think I drew up 10-15 variations before choosing this current one. As I mentioned previously the original designs were closer to the rest of the Z family.
This is the original 25MM concept I was going to put up for preorder last October along with the ZXL, but I decided to just do one new model at a time and went with the 20MM ZXL.

Screenshot-2024-05-04-at-4-24-31-PM.png

But after running my IG poll and receiving the sweeping vote to make a diffuser I ended up started over from scratch.

As of now we are ~45% of the way to the project goal.
Pretty good actually though a bit early to tell for sure.

Hope you all are having a very terpy weekend.
I'll be traveling back home to California soon to get these pending orders shipped out.
Trying to see how my moms oncology updates are going.
I have pretty much all the components waiting at my mailbox and can't wait to get these out to everyone.

Ryan

RedZep

“What differentiates Bliss from the rest of the collection is that Bliss is the only enail station in the ZenLeaf collection that has an external XLR plug with its own temperature controller and on/off switch. This gives you the option to power and control the temperature on your existing Flowerpot or TBucket.”

Yes it would be compatible with the ZX as long as you plug it into the external XLR plug!

I'm not totally sure as I genuinely have no idea how popular this wireless format is.
But the ZX is my most popular vape so it's possible the wireless could have some interest.
I was all ready to start selling them like two years ago before I even started this company.
But at the time the whole wireless ball vape idea did not get much interest at all so I decided to not do it.
This brand would be a lot bigger if I would have trusted some of my gut feelings :freak:

I can consult with my manufacturer and see if they have any input but since it's all the same material I can't anticipate why it would result in any expansion related complications. Some design iterations had a threaded bottom instead. I think I drew up 10-15 variations before choosing this current one. As I mentioned previously the original designs were closer to the rest of the Z family.
This is the original 25MM concept I was going to put up for preorder last October along with the ZXL, but I decided to just do one new model at a time and went with the 20MM ZXL.

But after running my IG poll and receiving the sweeping vote to make a diffuser I ended up started over from scratch.

I'll be traveling back home to California soon to get these pending orders shipped out.
I have pretty much all the components waiting at my mailbox and can't wait to get these out to everyone.

Ryan
I can only speak for myself, but I'm pretty zen about when you ship mine out. I'm aware you are a one man band trying to build your business. I never expected shipping on the placeholder date anyway. Sorry to hear about your mother. I wish her all the best.

I will definitely do a happy dance when I see a shipping notification email however. Pretty excited about the ZX. It sounds like the ball vape I would design if I had talent. All the desktop ball vapes I tried so far had some glaring things I really disliked about them, that the ZX design seems to consciously circumnavigate.

sedentree

Ryan

Good news on the Bliss station, ZX and ZXXL now ordered ✌️

4-Aces King-High

:rockon::rockon::rockon: My dude!!
Thanks for rocking with the Z team!

What country are you in?
Please send me an email if you haven’t already.
Ryan are there any codes for discount on ZXXL ? Thanks
Memorial Day Weekend coming droool,Cheers.

P.S. I Do Have the ZX And Enjoy It’s Efficiency with the small? 14mm Bowl and Injector . Have tried various Water Tools And Enjoy the Elev8R 14mm Or 18mm with reducer j-hook with the ZX bowl.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Ryan are there any codes for discount on ZXXL ? Thanks
Memorial Day Weekend coming droool,Cheers.

P.S. I Do Have the ZX And Enjoy It’s Efficiency with the small? 14mm Bowl and Injector . Have tried various Water Tools And Enjoy the Elev8R 14mm Or 18mm with reducer j-hook with the ZX bowl.

No discounts for the ZXXL, it was just intended for the ZX since I forgot to mention the incoming price increase.

As a super limited run there’s nothing to discount, maybe if it eventually became a regular product.

🙏🙏🙏🙏
Thanks for rocking with the Z Tribe!

Why not use coils with higher wattage to speed up the time then? Both with larger vaporizers, but also with smaller ones like the ZX.

When I asked my electronics manufacturer about it they didn’t have any data, so there’s no way to really know how much that would improve without buying some to try.

Maybe in future products.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Mini Update:

ZXXL 25MM
Week 1 is down and we’re almost half of the way there to the goal, but things do seem to have slowed down a bit. This is about where I was expecting it to cap out at.
Still a little early to tell though.

ZX/ZXL orders will be shipping out soon, looking for a flight back to California to get all those taken care of.

CURRENT PROJECTS
New dab stuff coming in for evaluation
20MM Hybrid Desktop (not zirconia)
8MM thermodynamically optimized cooling stem for Dyna, Anvil, Tempest, TA, Etc (pretty good chances of coming next)

Top Bottom