Phase3 Vaporizers

dtrdrk

So my preorder was cancelled as Ryan is not able to provide 230v coils…. Im baffled. Did no one in Europe or any other 230v country ever use these vapes? Huge bummer to be told about this only a few days before shipping. With all due respect, but thats super unprofessional.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
So my preorder was cancelled as Ryan is not able to provide 230v coils…. Im baffled. Did no one in Europe or any other 230v country ever use these vapes? Huge bummer to be told about this only a few days before shipping. With all due respect, but thats super unprofessional.
You clearly don't understand the voltage requirements in your country. While the nominal voltage was standardized to 230v across the EU (some countries going up from 220v, some coming down from 240v), this is effectively a paper standard.

A clear statement from a cursory Google search sums it up well
Instead, the new “harmonised voltage limits” in most of Europe (the former 220V nominal countries) are now:

230V -10% +6% (i.e. 207.0 V-243.8 V)

In the UK (former 240V nominal) they are:

230V -6% +10% (i.e. 216.2 V – 253.0 V)

This effectively means there is no real change of supply voltage, only a change in the “label”, with no incentive for electricity supply companies to actually change the supply voltage.

To cope with both sets of limits all modern equipment will therefore be able to accept 230V +/-10% i.e. 207-253V.
A 220v coil will serve you fine

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Countries using PHASE3 gear

Canada
Israel
Portugal
Spain
Brazil
Italy
France
Germany
Australia
Norway
United Kingdom
Thailand
Netherlands

With all due respect if you’re going to tell the story tell the whole thing.

You insisted that a 220V coil would not work and asked for a refund. I issued that refund in less than an hour after you sent your email asking for it. I’m not sure what could possibly be unprofessional about the interaction.

Oden

Seriously ? But you know that a 220 coil will work perfectly for you lol

dtrdrk

No, i think Ryan and me had a misunderstanding in our emails. Off course 220v will work. I think Ryan thought that i need 230v, as that is what i have stated in my order. We always say 230v here in the EU. Sorry if that confused you Ryan. So am i correct in assuming that it was all a misunderstanding? Help me out Ryan…

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
So my preorder was cancelled as Ryan is not able to provide 230v coils….

Off course 220v will work. I think Ryan thought that i need 230v, as that is what i have stated in my order.

Hey there friend,

When you order the vape on my website the option is to select between 110V or 220V.

The first 100 ZX's I sold were only available with 110V coils.
But since then I've sent plenty of 220V kits all over Europe and nobody has ever asked for anything different.

I'm just trying to please and help as much as I can.
I know that the preorder system is not the perfect platform, so I never want people to feel like I'm holding onto their money and am quick to issue refunds for anyone who suggests it.

if you still want a ZX from this series please place a new order, they should be shipping out within the next few weeks as I get everything together and ready to send these out. I'd be happy to have you in the Z Tribe. There's still ZX kits remaining from this round.

The electronics are finished and should be shipping out tomorrow. The shipping itself is pretty fast but sometimes these parcels get held up in customs. Everything is definitely coming together though, always kind of exciting!

Thanks for your interest :cheers:

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
I bought 220 coils from a different source. Any 220 coil that is compatible with your PID will work. Good luck.

FYI - In the US - we label the EU as 220. That's the way it's referred to with all electronic appliances. Requesting 230 came across as a special request that I have never seen advertised by anyone. I think this is really a misunderstanding. Good luck. I'd order again and choose 220.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
First one to do it is gonna earn quite a bit of business!

Let's find out

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Let's find out

How is the cover connected? Threads?

LordOfTheVapes

Let's find out

Any recommendations on coil/pid?

I'm going to go broke watching this thread...
:whoa:

coolbreeze

Cobra coil and PID on sale for $220, currently. There's a cheaper gooseneck coil on ali express, choose the 110/type 2 (DC, Auber) if you want compatibility with US gear. With these no stand is necessary.

O'Connell Woodworks has some really nice stands, @Grass Yes posted a great-looking 2-pc Amazon setup yesterday in the CC Omega thread, I think. There are a bunch of other builds collected in that thread as well. With these you can use a regular axial coil instead of the gooseneck.

Darth Gram Gram

Let's find out

AND a diffuser?? This is awesome!!

howie105

Look a little deeper into the scale of Ryan's operation and the flood of similar products he is competing against. Perhaps it will enlighten you a bit, make you a little less bummed and help with the respect thing, too.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Pre-ordered the diffuser. Outstanding. Love the design!!

I don’t need the ZXXl as I LOVE the ZX. I’m getting it because everyone now and then a big diffuser really hits. Nice to have for those occasions.

Cheers friend,

Realistically the availability of the ZX is completely contingent on selling them, so I can't say anything definitive regarding long term availability as it's up to the market to decide if these products deserve to be here.

I'm actively considering other ideas because there's so much that I want to do in this industry.
The Z line has received outstanding customer feedback, but has not yet proven to be sustainable for growing the brand.
I love what I do, but I want to do so much more.

If the Z line is not going to take me there, then I have to try something else.

Thanks for your interest and feedback.

Thanks so much for sharing that very sweet combination! Digging the Triple Donut Inline, it's a classic by now, those have been around for quite a while!

Vaping today is still a tiny percent of consumers. Worldwide the number is like 1% at most of all users. Plus there are now a lot of options. The competition in a small market is tough.

Wish there was a way to easily build awareness. It’s tough. Love your stuff. Still a bit hard to find for the general population.

Good luck.

Bababouy

Let's find out

Any chance we can see what the threads look like? I’d think a thicker thread would be beneficial for longevity especially if people want to swap out ball material, but I also know you know a lot more about the design of all of this stuff than I do.

Is there a difference in the durability of your black zirconia vs the white zirconia used by others for wired heads?

I’ve been interested in this idea since you announced it. I was tempted by the zxl but have been waiting to see your wireless design

Top Bottom