Phase3 Vaporizers

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Wowowowowow

@invertedisdead this is the best birthday present i have ever gotten myself. The wait was well worth it.

The way this beast hits is like nothing I've experienced. Played around a little bit after doing a burn off. Tried hits at 385, 415, 425,450, and 475. I don't think I let the zx heat up as much as I should have. But I stopped there anyway as I still have to make tacos for my dad and I. Lol

Definitely going to try and finish a bowl after I'm done cooking.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
It truly is Z best!

It's got me like:
season 8 episode 10 GIF

You might want to message Ryan = @invertedisdead about that. (Use the little envelope button on the right in the top menu bar.)

I have mine just this afternoon… but now in the trunk of my car, on the street—haven't been able to sneak it inside yet. :(:shrug:
thx buddy...I wrote him yesterday on insta....I'll let you know how it goes...please don't rush to much with your car to go home to try it :lol:

zatonic

Got my ZX today. Looks stellar! What temp are you doing for the burn in? How long? Anybody have suggestions for a handle?
If you're on a budget, Black Walnut Heating Coil Handle with 20mm Outer Diameter Length 120mm - b2cvape on Ali - $12 Fits perfect!

First session with my new ZX last night! The wait was definitely worth it.
There really isn't any learning curve to this thing which I love! Really brings you back to feeling like you're ripping a combustion bong with how fast it can extract.
I tend to like small thick terpy hits so 500F for a few seconds while quickly pulling the handle away seems really nice. I can repeat this about 4-5 times on a light packed load medium grind. Being careful not to fill higher than the obvious line where the heater rests on the bowl.
Flavor never seems to dimmish, just stops eventually. Flower looks evenly cooked roasted light brown. So light that I picked it back up thinking it wasn't done. But it just crumbled into dust immediately. Definitely a full convection trait. Love.
Thanks a million, Ryan!

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
If you're on a budget, Black Walnut Heating Coil Handle with 20mm Outer Diameter Length 120mm - b2cvape on Ali - $12 Fits perfect!

First session with my new ZX last night! The wait was definitely worth it.
There really isn't any learning curve to this thing which I love! Really brings you back to feeling like you're ripping a combustion bong with how fast it can extract.
I tend to like small thick terpy hits so 500F for a few seconds while quickly pulling the handle away seems really nice. I can repeat this about 4-5 times on a light packed load medium grind. Being careful not to fill higher than the obvious line where the heater rests on the bowl.
Flavor never seems to dimmish, just stops eventually. Flower looks evenly cooked roasted light brown. So light that I picked it back up thinking it wasn't done. But it just crumbled into dust immediately. Definitely a full convection trait. Love.
Thanks a million, Ryan!

Summed it up perfectly man.

I'm loving it at 450 this morning. Getting zooted before some cleaning lol

Seriously though. This thing is so easy. And it really does remind me of the old combustion days. But so so much better.

The zx is phenomenal

MennilTossFlykune

Found this guy selling 3D printed handles for $10. Check em out...
I bought one of these ahead of my ZX. The ZX was just delivered! :love: but I'm at work :cuss: From other ball vape setups I've seen around vs how small the ZX appears I have a feeling the handle might be way too big for the ZX coil, but I'll be able to see this week.

cannasoor

Hey Z-Tribe!

Does anybody know where I can get instructions for the PID controller that ships with the Phase3 ZX/ZB?

I thought there might be some included with the set, or at least that I would be able to identify the brand from markings on the device, but no such luck.

I assume I plug the one cord into the controller, other end into the wall socket, then the coil/handle into the device … .

But then: push the sliver-ish tab that says "PUSH" on it? Or maybe that releases the coil-side cord? Press the (presumably) power button on the back (big, round, silvery)? Use up and down arrows to select temp (except I recall that pushing the wrong buttons might possibly reset the device or something, as reported somewhere in this thread … I think)? Then press the SET button? What does the right arrow button do (maybe this is settings/options/reset?). Turn off with power button before disconnecting (and after cooling)?

Best would be (say) an online PDF that describes everything, but without the brand, that seems hard to find. I checked the Disorderly Connection website, but nothing obvious there, and it may not be one of their controllers (and perhaps even they outsource to elsewhere).

I'm excited to do a burn-off and try it out, but concerned that I have no idea what I'm doing :shrug: :hmm: :doh: :ko: .

In any case, much thanks in advance if someone can point me to some comforting documentation! :bowdown: ;)

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Hey Z-Tribe!

Does anybody know where I can get instructions for the PID controller that ships with the Phase3 ZX/ZB?

I thought there might be some included with the set, or at least that I would be able to identify the brand from markings on the device, but no such luck.

I assume I plug the one cord into the controller, other end into the wall socket, then the coil/handle into the device … .

But then: push the sliver-ish tab that says "PUSH" on it? Or maybe that releases the coil-side cord? Press the (presumably) power button on the back (big, round, silvery)? Use up and down arrows to select temp (except I recall that pushing the wrong buttons might possibly reset the device or something, as reported somewhere in this thread … I think)? Then press the SET button? What does the right arrow button do (maybe this is settings/options/reset?). Turn off with power button before disconnecting (and after cooling)?

Best would be (say) an online PDF that describes everything, but without the brand, that seems hard to find. I checked the Disorderly Connection website, but nothing obvious there, and it may not be one of their controllers (and perhaps even they outsource to elsewhere).

I'm excited to do a burn-off and try it out, but concerned that I have no idea what I'm doing :shrug: :hmm: :doh: :ko: .

In any case, much thanks in advance if someone can point me to some comforting documentation! :bowdown: ;)

So I'm with you. Don't have an instruction manual. I will say I figured out you turn it one with the silver button by the power cord socket. You're right about the push lever releasing the coil cord from its socket.

Basically all I've done is: push the power button so the thing turns on. Then just adjust to your desired temp with the up and down buttons then wait for it to get to the temp you chose. Then, blast off lol

Pukka

My pid assumptions so far: up arrow = temp up; down arrow = temp down; SET = set temp; greater than symbol = brings up stuff I have no idea about except it does time out if you leave it alone for a bit; button labled push = release for coil plug.

Using a small Sneaky's globe with an extra long spikey mouthpiece and a bit of warm water. I'm gob-smacked.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
My pid assumptions so far: up arrow = temp up; down arrow = temp down; SET = set temp; greater than symbol = brings up stuff I have no idea about except it does time out if you leave it alone for a bit; button labled push = release for coil plug.

Using a small Sneaky's globe with an extra long spikey mouthpiece and a bit of warm water. I'm gob-smacked.

I feel like we're all part of a special club or something. It's soo good

staircase slight of hand

SET = set temp

The controller will leave your set temp at whatever temp you selected via the up/down arrows, even when powered off and on again. I leave the Set button alone completely, just because of the fact that there isn’t a readily available manual to use, in case something in the settings gets messed up.

Top Bottom