Phase3 Vaporizers

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Guys, thank you so much for weighing in and reassuring me that i didnt make a terrible mistake with the zxl (as if any phase 3 products could be a "mistake" 😆). Ill keep the order as is for now but if anyone else has differing opinions please do weigh in as well! Now time to anxiously await a shipping notification while trying to give my lungs a break ahead of the incoming z train. 💤💤💤
Sounds to me like you made the right choice; I have zx setup and ordered zxl for a bit more torque.

AlphaDeltaF1

@invertedisdead is a one man show and although these are being “mass produced” you are still in essence buying from a boutique / artisan. While I agree he should be more proactive and transparent with his updates I don’t think there’s much he could say or do at this point to expedite the process since they are being produced by a 3rd party. I could imagine he is also dissatisfied with the delay since he has money tied up until they ship out.

To everyone waiting for there Phase 3 gear I promise it’s worth the wait!!

Flavor Vaper

I pre-ordered 2 days after round 1 sold out, so it's been months for me. While I understand that shit happens and production ALWAYS takes longer than anticipated, I do hope Ryan does something a little extra for those of us waiting a while. And not stickers or gummy bears, lol.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Crikey guys! We're only just over a month late at this point, at least from the early ZXL preorder ETA, which is never one to totally rely on tbh. Yeah he's not been here lately which I do understand makes people worried, but he's a stand up guy who will get these out as early as he can.

I will reiterate the point made above that after you use the z vapes you'll soon forget about this wait, the devices are blissful.

zer0k00l

ViperVape

Top Bottom