Phase3 Vaporizers

HughJass

Officially aboard the Z-train, and wow! I don’t know if I could ever disembark :mmmm:

Most of us have already wireless ballvapes at home, we just need a new handle and a sophisticated heating system.

..I have been trying to come up for a use for my volcano hybrid for a while now.. (going to actually try it when I have time to experiment lol. However, I do worry that it’s max temp of 430°f might not be enough for a reasonably quick heat up like a regular, and much cheaper, heat gun..not to mention it isn’t that much quieter..)

That being said- What about a bigger ‘pot’ of hot lab rubies to heat it up? (Like how they cook things in the Middle East and India in pots with hot sand, or a variation of that potentially with some fan or hot air running through it)
Could even be butane powered, or even alcohol lamp powered, but at that point seems potentially easier to just design a butane powered ZX..

Anyways I’m still waiting on a j-hook which may have even more flavor than the recycler I picked up temporarily, but the ZX already blows everything else I have out of the water for flavor! (and surpasses them all in every other aspect, except possibly portability)
I do recognize I’m also in honeymoon stage but this is exactly what I’ve been looking for it a thermal extraction device.
Well done :clap:

Thank you Ryan for Phase3 and for making this fantastic device a reality! :cheers:

CaleidosCope

Anyways I’m still waiting on a j-hook which may have even more flavor than the recycler I picked up temporarily
...J-hook! That's what I'm using right now. Practical. No mess. Supertasty! The water in a bubbler usually takes away some of the terpenes I'm keen on.
Sometimes I look for the ZX-Bowl on my desk...and realize I already have it in my hand.:D

I've also thought about the Volcano. But certainly not enough power for that.

I'm just waiting for some copper tubing... maybe the ZX can go wireless with a coil and a jacket... naked it freezes to quickly. On the other hand, it's so tiny and light. Is wireless really necessary? Never mind. Pioneering spirit!

That being said- What about a bigger ‘pot’ of hot lab rubies to heat it up? (Like how they cook things in the Middle East and India in pots with hot sand, or a variation of that potentially with some fan or hot air running through it)
True. Could work. Honestly more a proof of concept...I think today: ZX doesn't need to be wireless. (But I will try once more!:D)
The ZX Set is now my daily driver! My temperature-terp-scalpel!
Cables... who cares?!:lol::D

Translated with DeepL

Last edited:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I was clearly out of practice, I only have one band around my Zbowl and all my glass is 18, so I've had Z riding in his own 14/18 adapter (the only one I have). I was ripping through some bowls right before bed and mishandled the bowl and ended up skin on the Z bowl right after a couple in a row, long story the adapter fell off and broke.

Silver lining, pulled out my @DFreeZ_Designs bowl for ZX in 18, keep right on rollin! :D

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
20231105-182537.jpg

HughJass

...J-hook! That's what I'm using right now. Practical. No mess. Supertasty

I agree! I’m probably not the first to notice, but I realized yesterday that the zirconia bowl fits the Tafee Bowle’s silicone rings and aluminum j hook stem.. The flavor at 367° on a DC controller is insane. So much for buying the recycler :doh:
I’m going to test the practical lower temperature limits.
(In theory even as low as 330° - 350°f could still work giving you most the terpenes cbd and thc for light daytime effects, but around 370°-385°f is more optimal for nighttime use)

I'm just waiting for some copper tubing... maybe the ZX can go wireless with a coil and a jacket... naked it freezes to quickly. On the other hand, it's so tiny and light. Is wireless really necessary? Never mind. Pioneering spirit!

Yes this is good idea! Copper or even steel would do the trick. Innovation :science: However I agree, wireless is definitely not necessary. It would be nice to be able to enjoy the power of the ZX places where there are no power outlets though! (Like the hiking, or camping)

Stueylakes

Due to some countertop clutter of late I have been mostly hitting portables out and about my place. Finally got things cleared away and able to hit all my coils again, just had a Zbowl of MAC, it’s so good to be back! :smug:
Mine arrives tomorrow so I got to Boston and back to the UK before it landed! I also coincidentally have some absolutely stunning MAC at the mo so fingers crossed breakfast will be served!

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Sorry for you buddy but let's see the bright side, tomorrow is gonna be awesome :)

On my side I received the package today (I ordered the bundle) and surprisingly, customs did not bother asking for anything despite the declared value on the package (200$).

But bad suprise the bowl was missing in the package (the package looked absolutely untouched), so I did write an MP to @invertedisdead to work this out I hope he still has a spare ZX bowl for me.

Luckily, I had recently ordered some small glass pieces, among which was a 14mm piece I can use as a glass bowl (turns out that the Phase3 screens are the perfect size for it), so i've been able to use the heater/coil. That glass "bowl" is quite long so I have to increase temps for it to work properly, but for the moment I love it even though I think I have to find my bearings yet.

Among the glass apparatus I ordered was also a 14mm stem I'll have to cut to use with the tiny beaker.

Stueylakes

You too? :rofl:I tell her 'I am a collector!' .. sometimes it helps...
or I tell her ' now this is the last one, the very best vape ever...on the planet... in this timeline...'
With the ZX I am in a dilemma now.
When she found out how much i sold my first Tetra P80 for thats when the depth of interest into enthusiast led high end purchases actually go for. My collection is large she went fucking nuts. Ha ha. Sorry off topic cant wait for tomorrow night sincerely!

Flavor Vaper

Anyone here using the VGoodiez 14mm glass coil stand with the ZX? Want to make sure it doesn't get stuck. 🙏

Flavor Vaper,
Top Bottom