Phase3 Vaporizers

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I agree, the 14mm head is something special. But if offering an 18 helps to keep the lights on, and encourages more phase 3 innovation its got to be a good thing. Besides I loved the early 18mm heads @invertedisdead produced and I'd love to try an essentially zirconia 1.7... I still miss my quartz 1.7 lol.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I’m a bit sad the ZX for me was the David amongst the ugly Goliath’s are we truly joining the Goliath’s oh no

I wanted to be like Vestratto and just sell one really dialed in device, but market saturation in this genre has made it so that I have to offer more models to attract more business. Isn't it ironic that I have to compensate for saturation by more saturation though 🤷‍♂️

But maybe the larger heads will attract folks who will then be willing to explore the wonders of the 14s. It's all good, it adds and doesn't take away anything : )

Yeah I mean there's no guarantee that anyone will even buy a ZXL so this is all speculative at this point :lol:

I need to re-order ZXBowls anyways for the rest of the ZX's I have in stock, so I have an opportunity to get some more stuff in the same production period, so it's a good time to try to add something.

I agree, the 14mm head is something special. But if offering an 18 helps to keep the lights on, and encourages more phase 3 innovation its got to be a good thing. Besides I loved the early 18mm heads @invertedisdead produced and I'd love to try an essentially zirconia 1.7... I still miss my quartz 1.7 lol.

Yeah the 1.7 was a little crusher, essentially that's what turned into the ZX as the dimensions were all based on the 1.7, other than the 14MM joint size.

The ZXL should definitely hit on all the same purity and potency metrics as the 1.7 did, but in a sleek, rugged package with no fear of breakage. It will be a good addition in the stable for people that passed the ZX over for its smaller size.

Also I've been meaning to ask - how many people that have a zirconia bowl for their ZX still use their glass bowls?
I'm curious to hear how others feel and if I should keep stocking the glass bowls or just drop them.

coolbreeze

I wanted to be like Vestratto and just sell one really dialed in device, but market saturation in this genre has made it so that I have to offer more models to attract more business. Isn't it ironic that I have to compensate for saturation by more saturation though 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I mean there's no guarantee that anyone will even buy a ZXL so this is all speculative at this point :lol:

I need to re-order ZXBowls anyways for the rest of the ZX's I have in stock, so I have an opportunity to get some more stuff in the same production period, so it's a good time to try to add something.

Yeah the 1.7 was a little crusher, essentially that's what turned into the ZX as the dimensions were all based on the 1.7, other than the 14MM joint size.

The ZXL should definitely hit on all the same purity and potency metrics as the 1.7 did, but in a sleek, rugged package with no fear of breakage. It will be a good addition in the stable for people that passed the ZX over for its smaller size.

Also I've been meaning to ask - how many people that have a zirconia bowl for their ZX still use their glass bowls?
I'm curious to hear how others feel and if I should keep stocking the glass bowls or just drop them.
The zirconia one's so good that it sorta makes the glass one less necessary, fine as it is. Fun to watch the flowers dry though. ; )

AssistedLiving

coolbreeze

Highly transparent zirconia ceramics were developed and their optical and mechanical properties were comprehensively studied. A low optical haze value (H<1.0 %), defined as the diffuse transmission divided by the total forward transmission, was achieved by using high-purity powder and a novel sintering process.

I wonder if you could put a clear band around the ZXXL so you can watch the rubies darken.

Or--bloody hell--stones that color per temp, like a mood ring. An all clear ZXXL with mood stones would be
200.gif

shroomi

The ZX and the Zbowl look so good together! They're so well designed they're meant for each other.
I'm a flavor chaser tho, and I feel that the Zbowl somehow steals a bit of it, while with the glass bowl I can taste better the whole spectrum of the flower.
Might just be me! But for very low extraction temps (390-400f) I found that the glass one is better.

TedJones

and I feel that the Zbowl somehow steals a bit of it, while with the glass bowl I can taste better the whole spectrum of the flower.
Might just be me! But for very low extraction temps (390-400f) I found that the glass one is better.
Agree with shroomi here. I’m using the Zbowl for higher temp, one hit extractions. And the glass for low temp, 2 or 3 flavor pulls.

howie105

I believe that keeping your funds fluid and not setting in bins of slow selling merch is a good choice. But how to do that depends on things customers don't know much about, like sell rates, restock times, shipping costs, etc. These things are all on the merchant's side of the screen.

Seeing that I am here, how do I order additional screens and bowl o-rings?

CaleidosCope

Hi. (the headline is/was: 45 seconds form cold to vape) -edit-

... ah ...those good old times. I think in the early 90s I met the gun and hated it.

Nowadays... ;)

Video Link

Most of us have already wireless ballvapes at home, we just need a new handle and a sophisticated heating system.

Let's DIY the hottest-hot-air-heater... low noise please ;).

Cheers

...waiting for a cheapo hot-air-solderer. Let´s see what happens.

Last edited:

AssistedLiving

I believe that keeping your funds fluid and not setting in bins of slow selling merch is a good choice. But how to do that depends on things customers don't know much about, like sell rates, restock times, shipping costs, etc. These things are all on the merchant's side of the screen.

I haven't met, or known, anyone else who uses a vaporizer, let alone a zirconia ceramic ball head with PID contraption : )

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
That's incredibly cool!
Normally I would think the mass would be a bit too much for this to work, but the ZX has been whittled down as much as I could make it, and the way you have it coupled for the hot air to pass through must help the heat transfer, super cool concept, and I really like your crafty handle too!!

:wave:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I think the ZXL could be a big hit with all the accessories already out there. Still there needs to be more marketing to drive sales. I think that's really important. Good luck and I can't wait for the pre-order. I'm definitely in.

Thanks so much!
Order page will go up as soon as I have the pricing confirmed!
ZXL will be available a-la-carte, with installed 20MM coil, or 110V/220V Plug & Puff kits.

ZXL Bowl has two screen positions, one at 7.5MM and the other at 15MM.
The closer screen position is quite close in cylindrical area to the ZX bowl, the deeper position is around ~40% larger. Should comfortably hold up to ~0.5g; ZXL Bowl is 18MM.

ZXL-Render.png

ZXL-Bowl-Render.png

25MM ZXXL Wireless will go up shortly after ZXL.

Also I have just a few Disorderly Conduction ZX bundles on sale on the website right now for a great offer, just 4 left in stock now and they are shipping immediately. Trying to get rid of as much inventory as I can before I move in the next two weeks. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything at all I can assist with!

I even have a Z8 up for grabs if any collectors are reading and want to secure the original zirconia baller, please drop me a line. All sales are going towards a deposit on an apartment lol (if I can even find one in the next 2 weeks, running out of time very quickly) 😬
🥶

Cheers friends and thank you kindly for the opportunity.

Your pal Ryan

MysteryRoach

Thank you all for your honest feedback. It gives me a lot to think about, I'll be back to comment on that in a bit as well as share some other ideas and developments. I posted a video of my old InV1.5 on Instagram, talking about wireless ball vapes, and that got a bigger response than anything I've posted yet on there. So I'm juggling some updated designs right now evaluating ways to make that happen. Just trying to consider a couple things before hand.

Also I wanted to post this here, the PHASE3 Moving Sale is LIVE.
I have just 3 weeks left here and need to sell as much as I can. For a limited time, get the complete Plug & Play ZX Bundle WITH electronics for just the price of the ZX Heater and ZXB Bowl. Really great opportunity to jump on a really great vape, tell your friends who have been on the fence 😉

As always thank you kindly for the opportunity to be here.

💚 your friend Ryan
ZX/ZXB bundle ordered.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
ZXL pre-orders are LIVE! Here we grow! :D
I tried to offer some really epic prices for the launch cause I know you guys like that!
Thanks so much for the opportunity to be here! :wave:

coolbreeze

I have mixed feelings about wireless heads. I love my Sandcastle when I use that, but it's torch driven so I just dunno lol... Although I expect I'll grab one of those too at some point, I'm a sucker for Ryan's designs!
Should be really awesome and the Sandcastle is sort of the spark for me. But it'll be great to tame the cords a bit, esp for people with cats and kids.

Top Bottom