Phase3 Vaporizers

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
His scoops stick to grinder magnets I think. Unless he has changed that. It's sort of a critical failure of a weed scoop imo. They are beautiful though
For mine, the scoop is not magnetic but the tamp side is. This one is from a year or so ago, iirc. Also I have an OGB in most of my grinders.

onesixty2

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CwaPJlOpm5P/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== this I believe is what is being referred to. To my understanding it’s not him saying he’s done, just taking a bit of a leave. I would think we get another update this week for all the pending orders. the long and short is, he went to mexico, met a girl, and isn't sure when he's coming back, as of last week.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CwaPJlOpm5P/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== this I believe is what is being referred to. To my understanding it’s not him saying he’s done, just taking a bit of a leave. I would think we get another update this week for all the pending orders. the long and short is, he went to mexico, met a girl, and isn't sure when he's coming back, as of last week.
8cd242e5-663a-485a-a52b-19293563eb6c_text.gif

Hard work behind and more ahead, I can't begrudge a man a shot at love, or a sweet Mexican vacation. Hope he comes back with a head full of ideas.

Cheesgr8r

so rumor is this head won't be produced anymore? people are refunding their orders?
wanted to apologize for the wording of this post, it sounded sensationalistic and worse than the situation actually is.
He mentioned that he will be back home on the 14th of September and will ship the pending orders while also having new stuff in the pipeline.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
His scoops stick to grinder magnets I think. Unless he has changed that. It's sort of a critical failure of a weed scoop imo. They are beautiful though

Yeah you just need to make sure you are getting the XL size scoop, the longer narrow one is non-magnetic, only the tamp side is still magnetic yeah, also the XL round scoop is non-magnetic as well... Otherwise yeah his OGB 3D printed plastic work well, and Delta 3D studios also makes amazing 3D printed nylon plastic scoops, I got one and had Rogue make me a wood handle for it in fact!

InhaleExhale

Was @ a friend's doing a sesh with his Flowerpot. I noticed (for the first time) I could smell/taste the titanium in the airpath. I hadn't noticed it really before, but once I did it was unmistakably on my taste buds for the rest of the session. I've had many sessions with him without really noticing before; but I could really see it as being an unwanted flavor.

Very thankful for the ZX and lack of metals in the air path! Smooth flavor all the way!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Howdy friends 👋
Thanks so much for holding it down while I was away! I greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation!

048-C3135-F096-483-A-8361-074081-B08683.jpg

Everything is in stock and shipping quickly!

Next project is getting these o rings out to zirconia bowl owners, I think I figured out a good economical way to mail them while still using a printed shipping label so it doesn’t take forever to fill out or cost me a fortune to do.

Thanks everyone and don’t hesitate to reach out if I can help with anything 😄

kimura

After some extensive testing, I think this might be the best tasting vape I’ve ever used. There are subtle differences with different vapes, but this one really brings a high level of flavor intensity and purity. Just using a j hook these days

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
After some extensive testing, I think this might be the best tasting vape I’ve ever used.

:wave:

efe42fd6db9a9019c16e148cafc3c0b8.jpg

this one really brings a high level of flavor intensity and purity. Just using a j hook these days

I always love reading all the stellar feedback on the ZX.
I'm super stoked and grateful you guys enjoy this stuff and it's always a treat when my FC-OG long term peers praise my gear, because I really made these for demanding enthusiasts like you and I.

What I always find delightful with the Z8 and ZX is the way it allows the plant to taste just like it smells.
I find the flavor to translate extremely, "true" to what is being loaded.

Crisp, clean, pure.

It's super important to me that the ZX be top of the class in flavor, potency, and efficiency.

Pretty crazy to be coming up now on my fourth year developing these things :ninja:

Nice stock stash @invertedisdead :cool:

No need to worry for sending out orings to this happy owner. Easy enough to insert in a 14/18 adapter and all good.

Btw…you’ve already sent enough “extra” screens with my previous orders to last a lifetime lol

Cheers friend, I'm super stoked you're still rocking with us and putting the ZX to good use!

Cheers amigos and have a wonderful weekend.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I think something new is coming! From the Instagram

Hi!
That was a concept I've been messing around with dialing in for a while, but there's no immediate plans to introduce it right now.

No real plans for any new dry herb devices at this point. For the most part I'm extremely satisfied and content with the ZX, especially since I got the matching bowls in.

There's definitely still a lot of concepts floating around that I'd like to build though, so you never know. Just don't really have the funds to develop new stuff like I had hoped to be able to do.

It's been really challenging, though I'm still attempting to grow the brand. I always get emails and messages from people telling me how much they love their ZX and how it's taken over the reach test, which means a lot to me and is really a joy to read, but nobody ever really sees this feedback besides me. So I just added the ability to leave product reviews on the www.gophase3.com website. If anyone reading is enjoying anything from my PHASE3 store it would help a lot if you could spare a few moments to leave a quick review of your experiences. Thanks so much for your time friends. Still working on getting these Viton handles for the zirconia bowls out, my apologies for the delays, things are kinda chaotic at home so it's taking me a bit longer to get through those.

Cheers all and have a wonderful rest of the week

Ryan

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
PSA: I've noticed that the inner edge of the 14mm female joint on my glass has some new/fresh chips and suspect a combination of cavalier operation and the sharp unbroken outer edge at the bottom of the ZBowl. My glass is cheap so I'm not too flustered but if I had some of y'all's glass I'd be peeving hard (at myself).

@invertedisdead - could be a reasonable upgrade to consider breaking that edge; even a tiny radius would be gentler than what's there now.

coolbreeze

I wanted to share some praise for the SX. I don't use it a lot compared to the Zs but I have found the perfect niche: camping.
IMG-1607-CROP.jpg

I was fortunate to win a ball vape kit from another mfr and included was a brief case for travel and I reckoned this was the opportunity to test ball vape portability. That vape is a large diffuser so I also wanted something for the quick punch too, hence the SX. The upshot is that bringing both was a lot of fun but if I were to bring one only, it would be the SX, not because the other was disappointing in any way but because even on vacation the SX is a friendlier size for me. Its durability and performance are top-notch of course so it's travel-friendly and can get the job done while being adjustable in terms of hit size.

I'm not sure when we'll see the SX return but I hope others will consider this ultra-durable P3 suitable for travel, camping, and of course, everyday use.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
'm not sure when we'll see the SX return but I hope others will consider this ultra-durable P3 suitable for travel, camping, and of course, everyday use.
I love the SX. I think I would like my ZX more if I had never tried the SX. It is totally great in so many ways.

I think I would probably only stock the ZX, if I were a retailer, because it has more unique features. But I personally like the SX so much more. Mine works faster, more efficiently, and the flavor is indistinguishable from the ZX. I did the blind taste test even. And flavor is the number one reason I choose to vape.

Anyway I know I am an outlier, but the SX kicks ass.

coolbreeze

I love the SX. I think I would like my ZX more if I had never tried the SX. It is totally great in so many ways.

I think I would probably only stock the ZX, if I were a retailer, because it has more unique features. But I personally like the SX so much more. Mine works faster, more efficiently, and the flavor is indistinguishable from the ZX. I did the blind taste test even. And flavor is the number one reason I choose to vape.

Anyway I know I am an outlier, but the SX kicks ass.
I agree, it'a great. I've been switching between them all lately but I think i'll give the SX some quality time at home here, it was so fun on vac!

Top Bottom