Phase3 Vaporizers

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
I find I loose a lot of flavor when I use the Prophet with the ZX the taste is better preserved with a simple J hook, it’s different with the others ball vap I own.

Each piece will perform differently depending on many factors. Indeed going smaller with less water and filtration improves taste usually accomplished by being able to use lower temps. Therefore the compounds and terpenes aren’t burned off before the are inhaled.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I have been watching a lot, actually most of the new vapes being made, to see how they have advanced from previous iterations from years or months gone by. It's very interesting to see how people work on their designs!!! It's great to see the gears turning and everyone's gears turn in different styles!

Vaporizing has changed significantly for me since I first started this adventure more than a decade ago and the availability of many options is mind boggling!!

I am a pure convection kind of guy!
Definitely not a fan of conduction and that nasty popcorn tatse we endured back in the day! It was almost a fact of life back then, knowing when to stop so would not not encounter that tatse!

Fast forward to a few years ago when the scene changed and ball vapes started popping up!

I bought the very first production model of the Glass Symphony!
What a vape!! At the time, it ruled with it's balls and massive design.
I loved that vape!!

I then went through the process of trying to find something that just suited me, I really don't care what other people think about vapes, it's a very personal thing as everyone is so different in their wants and needs.

After following @invertedisdead is too long, kind of creepy following someone for so long!!!🤣🤣
Either way, I always missed the drops and they were sold out so fast!!
I moved on and tried a bunch of various ball vapes, always with a Phase3 thought remaining!

I finally managed to pick up a ZX!!😊😊😊😊

It took me a while to figure it out and do what I wanted it to do but for the last month or more, I have not touched a single other vaporizer.
The ZX is.my daily driver and never lets me down.
I am also slowly decreasing my cannabis intake due to upcoming surgery and this is where the ZX has shined for me!!

Loads of less than 0,1g vape perfectly and consistently from day to day without any thought at all!
Turn it on, give it a few minutes to heat soak, load up a small bit of herb, drop the ZX on and hit without ANY waiting!
Don't even need to add any concentrate to get those massive clouds from tiny loads! Just pure herb!

I especially like the fact that the only metal in the air path is two small stainless steel screens.

To me a sure sign of a well designed vaporizer is how well it can handle small loads without any extra heat soaking or messing around!

The ZX has this in heaps!!!

If you are on the fence, come in over and jump in!!! The water is perfect over here!!!

A quick video I took the other day to showcase this to someone!
They were blown away!!

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
I have been watching a lot, actually most of the new vapes being made, to see how they have advanced from previous iterations from years or months gone by. It's very interesting to see how people work on their designs!!! It's great to see the gears turning and everyone's gears turn in different styles!

Vaporizing has changed significantly for me since I first started this adventure more than a decade ago and the availability of many options is mind boggling!!

Definitely not a fan of conduction and that nasty popcorn tatse we endured back in the day! It was almost a fact of life back then, knowing when to stop so would not not encounter that tatse!

Fast forward to a few years ago when the scene changed and ball vapes started popping up!

I loved that vape!!

I then went through the process of trying to find something that just suited me, I really don't care what other people think about vapes, it's a very personal thing as everyone is so different in their wants and needs.

After following @invertedisdead is too long, kind of creepy following someone for so long!!!🤣🤣
I moved on and tried a bunch of various ball vapes, always with a Phase3 thought remaining!

It took me a while to figure it out and do what I wanted it to do but for the last month or more, I have not touched a single other vaporizer.
I am also slowly decreasing my cannabis intake due to upcoming surgery and this is where the ZX has shined for me!!

Loads of less than 0,1g vape perfectly and consistently from day to day without any thought at all!
Turn it on, give it a few minutes to heat soak, load up a small bit of herb, drop the ZX on and hit without ANY waiting!
Don't even need to add any concentrate to get those massive clouds from tiny loads! Just pure herb!

I especially like the fact that the only metal in the air path is two small stainless steel screens.

To me a sure sign of a well designed vaporizer is how well it can handle small loads without any extra heat soaking or messing around!

If you are on the fence, come in over and jump in!!! The water is perfect over here!!!

They were blown away!!

Glad you joined the Z-volution. I dig all of Phase 3’s work. Great designs. Smaller bowl volumes is a huge plus in many ways. Can’t wait to see the Z-Pro and other cool ideas!!!

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer

I loved that vape!!

They were blown away!!

My z-bowl came early.

It's different than my glass setup, a lot. The load is much closer to the heat.

Then difference in taste was apparent immediately, and the performance with small amounts of material (~0.05g) seems pretty great. I know @invertedisdead has been trying to replicate "snaps" in the vape realm for some time- a diy Sand Castle Vapor Wand was my first baller in fact. It was a cantankerous bitch but when it worked it *worked*.
In (very) early testing the ZX+Zbowl combo is aces in that role. Small load, one and done, *in small volume*. I love the idea of an optimized heater and bowl system, an ime at least (vs CH gear) this is a drastic step forward in terms how well the parts work together (for me; see above and also @lazylathe 's post).

It does get too hot ime; after one snap the upper rim is too hot to touch though it's manageable if you grab it low. @invertedisdead - we need a handle or insulator of some sort please.

Other than that I'm really pleased - wasn't sure how much of a difference a Zbowl would make... Seems like quite a bit at first trial; a surprising amount, even.

Great post. What controller? Your exp matches mine w/ an Auber; I adjust between 530-550 dep on strain.
All those temps are on the CH PID for reference but yeah definitely strain dep. +/- couple of degrees, also have DC PID controller but haven't used it with the ZX. Noticing better performance at lower temps with DC PID?

Really enjoying everyone's feedback on the Zbowl, can't wait to receive mine! Really lookin forward to the small one-two hitters with back to back fresh bowls!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
When are the Zx bundles back in stock?

A-la-carte kits are back online now!
Shipping labels are in; screens are in, and small boxes should be here later today.
I just got an email from my glassblower that 14MM glass is finished and shipping out to me tomorrow so glass will be in this week.

I'll open up the bundles for back-order and ship them as soon as 14mm glass lands.
Note: coils and controllers are still 110V only (for now) but I'm hoping to add 220V stuff soon.

Unfortunately there was an address error with my Disorderly Conduction shipment which got returned this morning so it will probably be a few more days for more electronics unless they can catch the error before it's returned completely. The DC guys are pretty local though so should be here this week either way. I have like two coils and controllers left in stock so I could fulfill a few orders.

I loved that vape!!

They were blown away!!

Thank you sooooo much for the stellar feedback and showing everyone what the ZX is capable of! Means a whole lot coming from someone like yourself who has literally tried them all!! 🙏
Much respect to the FC-OG's repping my PHASE3 gear, so cool to see; it's really an honor to hear that people are truly enjoying my stuff, to be honest I haven't really seen a single negative comment on any of it which is pretty wild really. I'm just stoked that everyone is enjoying the 4 years of continuous efforts to produce the best vaporization experience I possibly could cause this industry still comes with much uncertainty lol.

Niiice!:tup: I LOVE ZIRCONIA!:love:

Geez dude that was a ridiculously milky straight up bull dozer right there!!
Love seeing the usage vids, thanks so much my dudes! From FC legends at that!!

ZX is a convection beast for sure to pull such heavy vapors off such little amounts of botanicals. I'm so grateful to see it working exactly as I envisioned! I could tell your bowl got a little warm after that one, definitely working on a solution for that, thanks so much everyone for your cooperation!!

My z-bowl came early.

It's different than my glass setup, a lot. The load is much closer to the heat.

Then difference in taste was apparent immediately, and the performance with small amounts of material (~0.05g) seems pretty great. I know @invertedisdead has been trying to replicate "snaps" in the vape realm for some time- a diy Sand Castle Vapor Wand was my first baller in fact. It was a cantankerous bitch but when it worked it *worked*.
In (very) early testing the ZX+Zbowl combo is aces in that role. Small load, one and done, *in small volume*. I love the idea of an optimized heater and bowl system, an ime at least (vs CH gear) this is a drastic step forward in terms how well the parts work together (for me; see above and also @lazylathe 's post).

It does get too hot ime; after one snap the upper rim is too hot to touch though it's manageable if you grab it low. @invertedisdead - we need a handle or insulator of some sort please.

Other than that I'm really pleased - wasn't sure how much of a difference a Zbowl would make... Seems like quite a bit at first trial; a surprising amount, even.

Thanks so much for your feedback!! It means a lot and I'm happy to hear it because I want to make the best gear I possibly can for the serious enthusiast to enjoy.

I'm going to test out these new heavy wall silicone handles as an insulator before shipping any of the pending orders so I can send some with them if that's the right way to go. They should be here today or tomorrow as well, and if they work out then I will add them to all the orders waiting to be fulfilled.

You're spot on that I've been chasing that classic one hit bong snap in a super pure convection package for quite a while so I'm super stoked to hear that you're digging the full zirconia ZX setup so far! Thanks so much for rocking with us and giving us a chance, your support helps a lot! The super low profile ZX bowl really seems to blow the glass up with the good stuff 😄
posting to register my absolute satisfaction with the z bowl! love this thing, especially the low profile.

now when will we see them in white? :brow:

If people want to see white ZX's I can definitely do that so let me know!
Honestly though after the Z8 I learned that the white zirconia, while looking super clean and pure has a tendency to show condensate stains which is why I switched to the black for the ZX. The black zirconia is quite a bit more expensive than white, but I like that it doesn't show coil or screen marks either from installing those. It's just less maintenance, but if enough folks really wanted to see white ZX or ZX bowls I can make that happen for sure!

🚀 ETA: Quick, grab my headband, I think I got the flower sweats…

Sick dude!! Thanks so much for always showing off the killer ZX setups!! I always love seeing everyones' content with my stuff, it's super cool to see!

lazylathe

Almost there...
@invertedisdead

Those hits by @Custom Flower Hardware are just insane!!!
I would love to know what temp that is at for blowing the roof off!!!

I sit here at 423F and am absolutely blown away!
This is the lowest setting of any vape I have tried that crushes bowls without hesitation!
I never change the temp, just turn it on and wait for it to equalize and then go to town!
Back to back to back to back bowls without any drop in performance and my PID stays within a few degrees F.

I don't see the ZX being replaced by anything other than another Phase3 vaporizer!!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
9-EA59744-EE65-4-E34-A182-5-A7-F38-F4040-C.jpg

Ordered these in red to test out (works great) but I think I’ll switch to black for when I order a big batch of these to do all the ZX bowls.

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

Been lurking for a while and just jumped, think I have the whole new setup? Got the plug and play kit with the zirc chamber? Added screens for the fun of it!

Desktop has gone from an Evo to a MV and back, to a Vapbong, to my first log Nano XL while the VB needed repair.... Been eyeing a ball vape and specifically this one....

Very excited :clap:

If I missed anything, lemme know!

someTooL

This 14/18 has worked well. A little twist and locked it. Feels just like an anvil wpa so pretty comfortable to me to handle. Plus…it matches lol

Edit- Forgot to mention, @invertedisdead you have a masterpiece here in the ZX/bowl combo. Super fantastic results. I know we all have our preferences and personal quicks, but for me, this is the best innovation for injector/ball vaping that I have tried.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Been lurking for a while and just jumped, think I have the whole new setup? Got the plug and play kit with the zirc chamber? Added screens for the fun of it!

Desktop has gone from an Evo to a MV and back, to a Vapbong, to my first log Nano XL while the VB needed repair.... Been eyeing a ball vape and specifically this one....

Very excited :clap:

If I missed anything, lemme know!

Thanks so much for rocking with PHASE3!
Will ship that out your way as soon as my 14MM glass bowls land!
Can't wait to hear what you think :D

What about something like these maybe
Silicone Bands - Pack of 30 Rings Silicone Anti Slip Silicone Bands Accessories for RBA RDA Tank Mechanical Mods Glass - Diameter 20mm https://amzn.asia/d/aSGnuLJ

Those are actually pretty cool but the size is too large for these bowls, 16MM is what I'm running and seems to be right.

After more testing 3 o-rings might be overkill, I think I might just do two like this. The gap between the two is small enough and the wall thickness large enough that nobody is going to stick their fingers between the two o-rings and touch anything hot. I think it looks better and will be a little more cost effective too.

9-CAF3-EFB-66-FA-47-E3-A2-F9-41113-A5-D177-C.jpg

Forgot to mention, @invertedisdead you have a masterpiece here in the ZX/bowl combo. Super fantastic results. I know we all have our preferences and personal quicks, but for me, this is the best innovation for injector/ball vaping that I have tried.

It always makes my day to hear that enthusiasts are still enjoying my stuff and that my gear is winning the reach test!

Super stoked that you’re digging the full zirconia ZX combo, I’ve been rocking the zirconia bowl almost exclusively since they landed.
I'm so jealous of you guys and want one of these so badly! Unfortunately, my current financial situation won't allow it. I just hope I can nab one before you stop making them. In the meantime, I'll keep drooling over the pics....

Thanks so much for your interest! Glad you like what you see, hopefully we will still be around for a while to keep the train going 😅

lazylathe

Almost there...
@invertedisdead

The Zirconia bowl you are talking about, apart from the fantastic esthetics, is it this one on your site?

Will be ordering one if that is the right one!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The chamber is the bowl.

:nod:

Since many desire discretion I opted for the terms "heater" and "chamber"

Got all the pending orders shipped out other than a couple waiting for glass.
I'm out of my sample order of red O-rings, I'm ordering black ones today and I'll figure out a way to get those out to everybody, hoping I can just send them in an envelope to keep the cost down!

14mm glass should be in today or tomorrow I'm thinking. Any incoming zirconia bowl orders will ship out as soon as I get more of these insulating rings to add to them.

Well I think that's it for right now, I'll try and get some photos on the website now that I have these in stock and can pull the render down. Thanks everybody for your continued support!

Ryan

RedZep

I've been reading this thread for a while. I just want to say to @inverted I hope this works out for you. I can see so much love from people who try the device. You truly deserve success, and from what I gather our beloved vape hobby would be much poorer without your contributions.

I hope I manage to acquire one of your devices in the future.

Top Bottom