Phase3 Vaporizers

coolbreeze

I really just want to provide the best out-of-the-box experience I can provide.
So far so good:
IMG-7363.jpg

Thanks, man.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Is there anyway to make the 14 and/or 18mm injectors as wireless?
The SKO bowl infinity ring fits the SX/ZX nicely and still gets good coverage from the coil.
2024-04-0515-57-264579503666540282632.jpg

I haven't tried it yet because I don't feel like stretching out one of my 16mm coils. I would not do that with the ZX, as I would be afraid the screw would crack the ceramic.

I'll probably try it in the UTHS later just for science.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
20231105-182537.jpg

Nice shirt (and vape) Jerry 👋😮‍💨
Thanks so much for rocking with me and sharing that sweet photo!

Represent, represent!

So far so good:
IMG-7363.jpg

Thanks, man.

Love that! Super fresh 🌸

Haha the ZXL could plow a whole half grammer through that lil rig in one go 😂😅😶‍🌫️

The SKO bowl infinity ring fits the SX/ZX nicely and still gets good coverage from the coil.
2024-04-0515-57-264579503666540282632.jpg

I haven't tried it yet because I don't feel like stretching out one of my 16mm coils. I would not do that with the ZX, as I would be afraid the screw would crack the ceramic.

I'll probably try it in the UTHS later just for science.

Dang that’s cool, I hadn’t seen that one before!

Cool to see you and Jerry rocking the SX!!
Someone asked me the other day if I was bringing that back.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have both and much prefer the extra sweetness of the ZX, and the increased flavor that the zircon gives me vs the ss.
It is also more effective at low temperatures.
So yes I confirm you are weird 😂👍🏻
Yeah, somehow my SX performs better at lower temperatures. And I don't find that SS imparts much flavor in the heater. Some metals do for me, and more so in the vapor path.

But I've always been weird. Also I would not have expected that it would be my preference, but that's how it is :lol:

If I were Inverted, I would also only sell the zirconia vapes. It's a differentiator and I think buyers are going to choose it side-by-side with the same vape in metal.

jbm

I was running multiple small bowls on a ZX/bowl on. Sky glass lunar bubbler and drop down today and it’s a great vape. Mix of Lost Oak Farms Kush Loops and Royal OG type 3 flower and getting really delicious flavor even through water. I like the scale of the ZX, it’s good for solid day in day out consumption.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
With the new diffuser head - I'd say optimize the experience rather than offer compatibility. I understand that compatibility can be really important but if the tapers add better contact and offer a stronger fit then we already want the best material (In our opinion it's Zirc) - then let's make the new head and bowl the best they can be. Especially give the risks with compatibility given differing materials and potential for cracking.

Maybe it would be nice if there could be both a zinc and glass bowl????

Either way - I love the ZX and ZX bowl / ZXL/ZXL bowl combos. The bowls rock. The internal diameter that was designed is BRILLIANT. I like optimizing for the design!! That's my vote (fuel provided by ZX and ZX bowl as usual).

Maddy

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hey @invertedisdead - hello dear sir! I’m still honeymooning with the Z8 since November’22 and know that I’m one of those lazy fuckers guilty of not posting about my Z usage lately, even though it’s literally the only device I’ve been using.

My feedback on the 25mm version is that for me personally, a wireless device wouldn’t add any value to my experience since the coil cable stays down and out of the way mostly. Even though I’ve got two Zbowls and surely that’s enough for one Z8, I’d be down for another zirconia bowl of a different design. Because I’m a natural born freak who cannot have enough immortal bowls. Is the ZPro bowl concept a new 14mm zirconia bowl? I still have a render of a kickass bowl design you’d sent me ages ago and I would love if that bad boy came to fruition. I’d probably buy two, due to the pre established freak factor.

Basically, that’s my only real complaint with Phase3: There’s nothing else for me to buy to support Phase3!

I was never interested in the XL since all my glass is 14mm and I fucking love the bong snap bowl experience the Z8 provides like nothing else. Ive always dug its tiny minimalist style and it’s a beast so I wasn’t sure what a bigger heater would do better? But lots of people seemed to really want a bigger Z iteration and more importantly, what the hell does this old geezer know? It is a bummer tho if the XL stock is keeping you from ordering new stuff, which is what I gathered from the last few pages.

So if I’m not down with getting a wireless Z or ZXL, what’s on Z horizon? And please share the difference between the current ZBowl and the concept Z ProBowl, if you can. I totally understand if you’re not able to right now, no pressure baby! Hope all is well with you in Cali, constantly sending you the very best vibes from England.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I like the scale of the ZX, it’s good for solid day in day out consumption.

It has to be to pass my reach test!

I still prefer this smaller size for my heavier usage as it keeps the tolerance manageable.

I'm a weirdo but the SX is my favorite between the two. The ZX is great but I never got it to sing the way the SX does. Something special there.

Thanks for rocking with me friend!

Ok brother I want the zxl and bowl now! Will you have them possibly on the next run? Please and thanks!:clap::tup:
Edit: did I mention, I fuckin love zirconia!?:D

Cheers friend, I need to check my stock on the ZXL, I think they're about gone - but I'll find out!

I'm not totally sure if I am getting more ZXL's - potentially my 25MM will replace/become the new ZXL, but that's just something I've been considering.

The ZXL bowl works wonders with the flower kettle;)

😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

crusher!

With the new diffuser head - I'd say optimize the experience rather than offer compatibility. I understand that compatibility can be really important but if the tapers add better contact and offer a stronger fit then we already want the best material (In our opinion it's Zirc) - then let's make the new head and bowl the best they can be. Especially give the risks with compatibility given differing materials and potential for cracking.

Maybe it would be nice if there could be both a zinc and glass bowl????

Either way - I love the ZX and ZX bowl / ZXL/ZXL bowl combos. The bowls rock. The internal diameter that was designed is BRILLIANT. I like optimizing for the design!! That's my vote (fuel provided by ZX and ZX bowl as usual).

Maddy

Cheers sir thank you so much for your feedback and for rocking with PHASE3 since the 1.7!!

I agree with this for sure,

Hey @invertedisdead - hello dear sir! I’m still honeymooning with the Z8 since November’22 and know that I’m one of those lazy fuckers guilty of not posting about my Z usage lately, even though it’s literally the only device I’ve been using.

My feedback on the 25mm version is that for me personally, a wireless device wouldn’t add any value to my experience since the coil cable stays down and out of the way mostly. Even though I’ve got two Zbowls and surely that’s enough for one Z8, I’d be down for another zirconia bowl of a different design. Because I’m a natural born freak who cannot have enough immortal bowls. Is the ZPro bowl concept a new 14mm zirconia bowl? I still have a render of a kickass bowl design you’d sent me ages ago and I would love if that bad boy came to fruition. I’d probably buy two, due to the pre established freak factor.

Basically, that’s my only real complaint with Phase3: There’s nothing else for me to buy to support Phase3!

I was never interested in the XL since all my glass is 14mm and I fucking love the bong snap bowl experience the Z8 provides like nothing else. Ive always dug its tiny minimalist style and it’s a beast so I wasn’t sure what a bigger heater would do better? But lots of people seemed to really want a bigger Z iteration and more importantly, what the hell does this old geezer know? It is a bummer tho if the XL stock is keeping you from ordering new stuff, which is what I gathered from the last few pages.

So if I’m not down with getting a wireless Z or ZXL, what’s on Z horizon? And please share the difference between the current ZBowl and the concept Z ProBowl, if you can. I totally understand if you’re not able to right now, no pressure baby! Hope all is well with you in Cali, constantly sending you the very best vibes from England.

Thanks for dropping by my friend, hope you've been vaping well!

The Z-Pro bowl is based on that rendering I showed you a long time ago, only difference is the handle has been redesigned as I didn't like that handle much when I built the S-Pro prototype as it got too hot. I wanted to get some of the new samples built in this production round but it might not happen until the next one.

As far as new stuff on the horizon, well there's a lot of conceptualization going on here behind the scenes.
The 25MM will likely be a last effort at gaining more traction for this particular Z lineup. If people like it I might make a 16MM diffuser version scaled down from the same design and wireless compatible. Maybe.

Up next in the batting box I'm leaning towards doing a portable butane/induction design based on a similar fast and pure one hit extraction motif as the ZX because I need to expand my reach if I ever want to be able to do the big ideas like electronic portables. I also have some concentrate ideas I want to finish.

Happy Monday to you and everyone following along :wave:

RedZep

It has to be to pass my reach test!

I still prefer this smaller size for my heavier usage as it keeps the tolerance manageable.

Thanks for rocking with me friend!

Cheers friend, I need to check my stock on the ZXL, I think they're about gone - but I'll find out!

I'm not totally sure if I am getting more ZXL's - potentially my 25MM will replace/become the new ZXL, but that's just something I've been considering.

😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

crusher!

Cheers sir thank you so much for your feedback and for rocking with PHASE3 since the 1.7!!

I agree with this for sure,

Thanks for dropping by my friend, hope you've been vaping well!

The Z-Pro bowl is based on that rendering I showed you a long time ago, only difference is the handle has been redesigned as I didn't like that handle much when I built the S-Pro prototype as it got too hot. I wanted to get some of the new samples built in this production round but it might not happen until the next one.

As far as new stuff on the horizon, well there's a lot of conceptualization going on here behind the scenes.
The 25MM will likely be a last effort at gaining more traction for this particular Z lineup. If people like it I might make a 16MM diffuser version scaled down from the same design and wireless compatible. Maybe.

Up next in the batting box I'm leaning towards doing a portable butane/induction design based on a similar fast and pure one hit extraction motif as the ZX because I need to expand my reach if I ever want to be able to do the big ideas like electronic portables. I also have some concentrate ideas I want to finish.

Happy Monday to you and everyone following along :wave:
I would buy a portable butane/induction device from you for sure. I love the Tempest, but your products are always so unique, and will surely warrant a purchase, despite having that base covered personally.

Do you think you would incorporate Zirc into the portable build? You seem to value the material, and know how to get the best out of it.

TedJones

If people like it I might make a 16MM diffuser version scaled down from the same design and wireless compatible. Maybe.
Season 3 Reaction GIF by American Gods

:brow:Would be sweet in the his size! In Zirc? Does that hold heat well enough for wireless capability? And with MHD & others’ feedback ;)
I'd say optimize the experience rather than offer compatibility. I understand that compatibility can be really important but if the tapers add better contact and offer a stronger fit then we already want the best material (In our opinion it's Zirc)

coolbreeze

Nice set up! Where did you get those heat guard stands?
O'Connell Wood Works:

You can also get the base, a printed wireless stand, the heatshields, and the post separately. The wireless setup looks like a decent deal, too--$50 for the base and stand.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I would buy a portable butane/induction device from you for sure. I love the Tempest, but your products are always so unique, and will surely warrant a purchase, despite having that base covered personally.

Do you think you would incorporate Zirc into the portable build? You seem to value the material, and know how to get the best out of it.

It was designed around zirconia as a key component, potentially it could be ported over to something cheaper, though there aren't many comparable materials. Last week I developed an entirely new heating and cooling mechanism for it. I'm pretty stoked about how it's coming, though it needs some development and testing.

My first zirconia portable concept was called the PURITAN

I just redesigned this one recently too. The redesign is pretty cool (my stuff is always a pretty minimalist take)

The Puritan is kind of like an all ceramic DV - basically I was trying to combine the workflow of a Dynavap with the vapor purity and ease of cleaning of an Arizer stem vape. There's something alluring about the Arizers but they take too long to finish a bowl so this was one thing I had came up with a while back.

Been revisiting some of my previous designs recently. Thinking of things that I can get out in front of more people than just these heavy hitter desktops. If I have some more popular products generating revenue for the company then I can still develop these smaller more boutique hardcore enthusiast ideas, which is great really. The inverse doesn't really work.

I also just redesigned my 8MM cooling stem (MAKO V2)

There's a bunch of 8MM vapes out right now. Might be worth pursuing. I totally redesigned this one to match the same theme as the original Mako, but the surface area available for cooling has been considerably increased through different manufacturing methods, and the heat dissipation has been totally reimagined to now remain completely cool to the touch while also rapidly dissipating heat from the vapor, which I think is a real opportunity in the pen shaped portable market as many of the stems store a lot of heat as they all use the same "floating condenser" style which leaves nowhere for the heat to go.
The original Mako suffered the same fates as other popular stems in that it also got hot and stayed hot for too long, but both of those issues have been solved and eliminated. This is critical because when a cooling stem stores heat it loses the ability to provide cooling, because less temperature change, thus, heat transfer - is occurring.

Season 3 Reaction GIF by American Gods

:brow:Would be sweet in the his size! In Zirc? Does that hold heat well enough for wireless capability? And with MHD & others’ feedback ;)

Probably zirc cause I can't help myself even though it's too expensive - OR keep that form factor and use it for a metal desktop to try and approach more affordable kits.

Zirconia is good for the role as it's insulating like glass (low conductivity) , but dense and heavy like stainless steel (high mass)

Here's my setup with the ZX and ZXL on the O'Connell stands:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Im about to place a preorder on the zx bundle. Are there still units left for the run on the 20th?

Definitely!

RedZep

It was designed around zirconia as a key component, potentially it could be ported over to something cheaper, though there aren't many comparable materials. Last week I developed an entirely new heating and cooling mechanism for it. I'm pretty stoked about how it's coming, though it needs some development and testing.

My first zirconia portable concept was called the PURITAN

I just redesigned this one recently too. The redesign is pretty cool (my stuff is always a pretty minimalist take)

The Puritan is kind of like an all ceramic DV - basically I was trying to combine the workflow of a Dynavap with the vapor purity and ease of cleaning of an Arizer stem vape. There's something alluring about the Arizers but they take too long to finish a bowl so this was one thing I had came up with a while back.

Been revisiting some of my previous designs recently. Thinking of things that I can get out in front of more people than just these heavy hitter desktops. If I have some more popular products generating revenue for the company then I can still develop these smaller more boutique hardcore enthusiast ideas, which is great really. The inverse doesn't really work.

I also just redesigned my 8MM cooling stem (MAKO V2)

There's a bunch of 8MM vapes out right now. Might be worth pursuing. I totally redesigned this one to match the same theme as the original Mako, but the surface area available for cooling has been considerably increased through different manufacturing methods, and the heat dissipation has been totally reimagined to now remain completely cool to the touch while also rapidly dissipating heat from the vapor, which I think is a real opportunity in the pen shaped portable market as many of the stems store a lot of heat as they all use the same "floating condenser" style which leaves nowhere for the heat to go.
The original Mako suffered the same fates as other popular stems in that it also got hot and stayed hot for too long, but both of those issues have been solved and eliminated. This is critical because when a cooling stem stores heat it loses the ability to provide cooling, because less temperature change, thus, heat transfer - is occurring.

Probably zirc cause I can't help myself even though it's too expensive - OR keep that form factor and use it for a metal desktop to try and approach more affordable kits.

Zirconia is good for the role as it's insulating like glass (low conductivity) , but dense and heavy like stainless steel (high mass)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Definitely!
Zirc is more expensive. But for me personally it will also be a big differentiator that allows me to justify a purchase.

I noticed the Puritan is a conduction vape. Would this new vape be similar? This would but fine with me ether way, as I don't have a conduction vape right now, as I find them all severely lacking. I feel like vape designers have put all their creativity into convection for years now, and it is starting to show.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Zirc is more expensive. But for me personally it will also be a big differentiator that allows me to justify a purchase.

I noticed the Puritan is a conduction vape. Would this new vape be similar? This would but fine with me ether way, as I don't have a conduction vape right now, as I find them all severely lacking. I feel like vape designers have put all their creativity into convection for years now, and it is starting to show.

Conduction dominant for fuel efficiency but there's a super unique convection heating element in effect as well to help finish the extraction quicker.

Conduction vapes have always been the top sellers, they just get a bad rep with the enthusiast community because they often taste burnt.

The Puritan is basically full conduction. The redesign is pretty sweet, I chopped an inch off it so it’s only 50MM long now in its entirety. It’s like a half finished joint. New tip design for better airflow. New “dual zone climate control” cooling. 10MM WPA. Machined screen. 25% thicker bowl for extra heat retention. It’s pretty loaded!

I might post the new rendering in the Puritan thread.

RedZep

Conduction dominant for fuel efficiency but there's a super unique convection heating element in effect as well to help finish the extraction quicker.

Conduction vapes have always been the top sellers, they just get a bad rep with the enthusiast community because they often taste burnt.

The Puritan is basically full conduction. The redesign is pretty sweet, I chopped an inch off it so it’s only 50MM long now in its entirety. It’s like a half finished joint. New tip design for better airflow. New “dual zone climate control” cooling. 10MM WPA. Machined screen. 25% thicker bowl for extra heat retention. It’s pretty loaded!

I might post the new rendering in the Puritan thread.
Sounds great 2bh. And did you say it would be induction heater capable?

hotmeals

Serial vapist
After my experience with my second round preorder ZX so far (:cool:), I would buy one of these instantly. The ZX's transparency and intensity of flavor are unmatched by anything in my collection. I'm grinding pebbles and still loading more than enough for a satisfying one hit cloud. Something with the same quality of minimalist engineering in a Dynavap-esque form factor would see a lot of use from me! Definitely interested in any other portables you come up with also.

Top Bottom