Phase3 Vaporizers

dtrdrk

So my preorder was cancelled as Ryan is not able to provide 230v coils…. Im baffled. Did no one in Europe or any other 230v country ever use these vapes? Huge bummer to be told about this only a few days before shipping. With all due respect, but thats super unprofessional.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
So my preorder was cancelled as Ryan is not able to provide 230v coils…. Im baffled. Did no one in Europe or any other 230v country ever use these vapes? Huge bummer to be told about this only a few days before shipping. With all due respect, but thats super unprofessional.
You clearly don't understand the voltage requirements in your country. While the nominal voltage was standardized to 230v across the EU (some countries going up from 220v, some coming down from 240v), this is effectively a paper standard.

A clear statement from a cursory Google search sums it up well
Instead, the new “harmonised voltage limits” in most of Europe (the former 220V nominal countries) are now:

230V -10% +6% (i.e. 207.0 V-243.8 V)

In the UK (former 240V nominal) they are:

230V -6% +10% (i.e. 216.2 V – 253.0 V)

This effectively means there is no real change of supply voltage, only a change in the “label”, with no incentive for electricity supply companies to actually change the supply voltage.

To cope with both sets of limits all modern equipment will therefore be able to accept 230V +/-10% i.e. 207-253V.
A 220v coil will serve you fine

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Countries using PHASE3 gear

Canada
Israel
Portugal
Spain
Brazil
Italy
France
Germany
Australia
Norway
United Kingdom
Thailand
Netherlands

With all due respect if you’re going to tell the story tell the whole thing.

You insisted that a 220V coil would not work and asked for a refund. I issued that refund in less than an hour after you sent your email asking for it. I’m not sure what could possibly be unprofessional about the interaction.

Oden

Seriously ? But you know that a 220 coil will work perfectly for you lol

dtrdrk

No, i think Ryan and me had a misunderstanding in our emails. Off course 220v will work. I think Ryan thought that i need 230v, as that is what i have stated in my order. We always say 230v here in the EU. Sorry if that confused you Ryan. So am i correct in assuming that it was all a misunderstanding? Help me out Ryan…

Last edited:
dtrdrk,
Top Bottom