Phase3 Shipping & Ordering Thread

Im' using USPS international as I am in italy...dunno if is the same....I got the order processed and shipped notification from Ryan website but no a tracking yet...I wrote to Ryan on insta yesterday...I'll gey y'all back soon I got news!thx for now🙌

salentoreggaesea91,
So, since the situation evolved, and I'm very happy with Ryan customer service, is good to update the thread...
I did the pre-order back in the end of November...around mid january, when Ryan started to updated us, I wrote him to ask him if he still had those orange o-rings and if he could helped me for custom fees...2 days later I had remorses about that in case we could have gone through some problem at custom (never know of some really focused employer), so I wrote again to him saying that I preferred to pay more of custom but have the peace of mind....at this point Ryan told me about one kit that was already in Italy that he sent by mistake to another italian customer in the precedent drop, and he said that this kit could have been forwarded to me by this gentleman...I agreed to Ryan saying that for me was fine if he guarantee me that the kit was still unused and if there were no significant changes from the new ZX's I supposed to receive...so at the end I got the tracking number last friday and I received my kit on tuesday, I saved some money because I had no custom fees to pay and Ryan found a way to profit from a kit that otherwise was lost for him...I'm happy with how the things were handled and, although the whole process could have been faster (I received a tracking 2 and half weeks later than the others), Ryan show me all his effort to solve the situation when we started to talk about the situation on insta...also I can easily imagine that it was a very stressfull period for him and that is not easy to handle everything at 100%...so thank you @invertedisdead for your work...now I have only to enjoy my ZX like I'm doing since tuesday :clap:

Top Bottom