Peanut butter theory treats

ProudVaporTowerOwner

In theory, this works...

From Start to Finish this recipe takes about 15 to 25 mins. depending on who's make it. Highly reducing the normal lengthy, smelly extraction methods, used in the past. What is nice about this recipe is, you can adjust your amount of weed with your ingredient.

Recipe calls for:

8 grams of weed (ground weed to a powder)
2oz of vodka (hundred proof of vodka) (PGA Pure grain Alcohol) and or moonshine.
1/4stick ofmelted butter
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup of cream cheese

Start by pouring 2ozs of vodka in a blender. Add
1/4 of powered ground weed.

blend the liquor, and the bud together for about 20 seconds. Then pour in your melted butter mix and additional ten seconds.

In theory this allows the THC to bind with the fat molecules, or whatever you call them.

I'm no chef or anything, I may be wrong in my terminology, but I know the edibles are responsible for my body exceeding any medical expectations. So I'm naturally drawn to learning about it, so if I'm wrong please tell me, if I need to adjust my times, ratios, amounts. I don't need your reassurnace but I am open to constructive criticism, and or tips, suggestions, corrections......

Next, you want to get a bowl. (something with sides, preferably a mixing bowl) and, you want to kind of fold in your liquid with the cream cheese and peanut butter, and mix well.

Spread this mixture on waffles, top your them with sheded coconut and chocolate syrup.

ProudVaporTowerOwner,

ProudVaporTowerOwner

I've revised my recipe a bit, as I said the times, amounts, ratios, can be played with. But I pride myself, as one who lives outside the box.

This seems more dosage friendly, than brownies

ProudVaporTowerOwner,

ProudVaporTowerOwner

Elluzion said:
anyone prove this works? sounds awesome haha :)

I tried it only I just used one of them airplane bottles 50 ml 1.6 oz anything more would of been over powering. I didn't really go by any exact measurement I just want to see if it works, and I'll go from there.

ProudVaporTowerOwner,
Top Bottom