PC Gamers Unite: Steam IDs, Xfire, etc

steiner666

Serial vapist
flanman said:
so did anybody get bad company 2 for pc?
yeah, i gotta say, it's a pretty fun game. My only gripe is that there are some glitches when i play the game in 3D, and after forking out the $ for 3D, i'm kinda set on beating it that way, so it's been on back burner.

the weapon sights and destructible environments and overall graphics quality are pretty nice though. overall game has been epic, for the 2 levels i've played of it so far.

steiner666,

Blazemonkey

I don't play console games very often but there's 3 i'll never stop playing, and they are pretty much the only console games I ever play:
Soul Calibur - Dreamcast only, i dont like any other version i tried.
Gran Turismo - PS2 is hooked up to my monitor with component cables, and i use a g25 wheel.
Just about any Super Mario platform game (emulators are great)

Then there's the PC games, i play a lot of those, but the regulars are:
Counter-Strike Source - check out my clan's gungame server @ 216.52.143.49
Race 07 + the mods: Race On / STCC - The Game / GTR Evolution
Dirt 2
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead

Blazemonkey,

radplane

Blazemonkey said:
I don't play console games very often but there's 3 i'll never stop playing, and they are pretty much the only console games I ever play:
Soul Calibur - Dreamcast only, i dont like any other version i tried.
Gran Turismo - PS2 is hooked up to my monitor with component cables, and i use a g25 wheel.
Just about any Super Mario platform game (emulators are great)

Then there's the PC games, i play a lot of those, but the regulars are:
Counter-Strike Source - check out my clan's gungame server @ 216.52.143.49
Race 07 + the mods: Race On / STCC - The Game / GTR Evolution
Dirt 2
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead
A few years ago I had a hacked psp with gran turismo 2 on it =D hahaa talk about a fun stoner game. 2x better on a portable for some reason.

radplane,

tophfisher

A bit of a shameless plug here.. But we're recording our Legend of the Stoned Owl gaming Podcast tonight around 7pm Pacific time (That's 3am UTC).

We're streaming the whole thing live so the folks in the chat room can get vaped right along with us!

This week's episode we are reflecting on our favorite video games of all times, chatting about some recent gaming news, and having a good time doing it!

You can watch and chat with us at http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/live

Would be really cool to have some of you dudes hang with is the chat room, give us your favorite games and more!
-Chris

tophfisher,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Been playing a lot of Killing Floor and Left 4 Dead 2 lately. Also play L4D1 sometimes for some of the custom campaigns for it, like Dead Before Dawn. I always play on expert on the L4D games and suicidal on KF, so if you play any of those games on those difficulties, add me on steam and lets pop some zombie melons!:
nefariusedicius

seems like the more stoned someone is the better player they are usually, so i figure anyone one here should be good. i think you just get into the game more and play more like you would act in RL, like watching your back and not letting yourself get hit at all, which is essential for these higher difficulties.

steiner666,
Top Bottom