PC Gamers Unite: Steam IDs, Xfire, etc

Vaporaper

I'm game for just about any online game, and yes us PC gamers still exist... and not just in wow...

Vaporaper,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Add me : Jormungander
It's free, and has won a bunch of awards.....

Malphite & Tryndamere are my favorites.
league-of-legends-20091001034501313.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

Durden

I am Jack's title
I spent almost 2 hours last night surveying planets for resources out of my mind :o

Durden,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I spent almost 2 hours last night surveying planets for resources vaped out of my mind
I'm laughing hard here! That quote just cracked me up...to someone who is not a gamer, it sounded pretty damn funny! Otherwise...don't we all spend our whole lives surveying the planet for resources...vaked out of our minds, really? LOL

Lo,

flanman

damn, played it for about 5 hours straight...can't remember the last time i've done that :ninja: :uhoh:

flanman,
Anyone looking for some excellent MMO Fantasy-type play - Check out Perfect World. There is an international (US) version but I play the Malaysian one because it was the only one in English (Engrish really) when I started.

Very engrossing game with three races and lots of cool skills, rides and pets. Free to play, but you can upgrade stuff cheaply too. Sitting right in front of a 27-inch monitor vaked off my ass, I can easily spend 6 hours running around zapping monsters.

Here is link for Int'l version http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

Howie Feltersnatch,

radplane

I was just playing random games yesterday and came around a fun easy mmo called cabal. Im telling you guys, its made for stoners. Theirs a autoattack mode, hit 1 and watch your guy do all the little cool moves for you :p

Also dl'ing perfect world atm ;) ill give it a whirl

radplane,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Howie Feltersnatch said:
Anyone looking for some excellent MMO Fantasy-type play - Check out Perfect World. There is an international (US) version but I play the Malaysian one because it was the only one in English (Engrish really) when I started.

Very engrossing game with three races and lots of cool skills, rides and pets. Free to play, but you can upgrade stuff cheaply too. Sitting right in front of a 27-inch monitor vaked off my ass, I can easily spend 6 hours running around zapping monsters.

Here is link for Int'l version http://pwi.perfectworld.com/
Howie have you looked at ddo unlimited. It's free to play now, you can download it for free, or buy very cheaply. It was a fully subscribed game, now is free to play (with micro transactions) and now its becoming really big, you can almost feel thel money getting pumped into this already 4 year old game. (like never before) It's the game it should have been at release in 2006.

http://www.ddo.com/playnow/

Happycamper,

tophfisher

This is an obnoxious self plug...

But if you guys want to check it out, me and a couple of buddies started a gaming podcast called "Legend of the Stoned Owl" and we're just some guys who love to vape and talk about games!

You can check it out here: http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/?p=1635

Have a good one guys,
-Chris

tophfisher,

TrysHard

I'm a real fan of turn based strategy, like Civilization IV, Hero's of Might and Magic. If your too baked just take a break and do some planning.

I also like Real Time Strategy games, like Warcraft, and C&C. One I've been playing a lot lately is 1701AD.

TrysHard,

steiner666

Serial vapist
I'm a PC gamer. I've been gaming on PCs for the better part of 2 decades and have been building my own rigs for 1. My current rig is a q9550 OCed to 3.7ghz, 8GB of ram, gtx260 and about 1.5tb of RAID hdd. I build it all in a small thermaltake shuttle case with a nice sturdy handle on it, so its easy to take to LAN parties, or to work if i feel like totally working hard :lol:

Durden said:
I spent almost 2 hours last night surveying planets for resources vaped out of my mind :o
LMAO, i do that too. Sometimes i just scan the surfaces of planets for so long i forget theres a galactic crisis i'm supposed to be... doin something about, i dunno lol. I think it's because I spent so long waiting for ME2 that I've been dickin around and not going about the main quests and beating this one so fast.

other favs:

Dragon Age, KotoR, Baldur's Gate... you get the point, Bioware, lol.
Killing Floor (IMO it's better than L4D games, but i enjoy both, just KF more)
HL1+2, L4D1+2, Dark Messiah, and a bunch of other Source games
Serious Sam HD - LOL we played the original 1st and 2nd encounters so much back in teh day, and its great to play through this again when i get some friends over, great fun.
R6 Vegas 2
GTA 4
Far Cry 1

I recently bought the Nvidia 3D Vision glasses and a 60" mitsubishi DLP to use them with, and I've been rebeating a lot of games (like FC1). It really is awesome technology, and it's totally got me back into gaming hardcore again (the g/f isn't so happy about this, but i am!).

*edit*

Has anyone thought about making a vaporizer that fits in, say, a 5.25" drive bay? It could be powered by a molex connector, and would have a totally discrete appearance that wouldnt give anything away as to what it is. I've been wishing someone would make one for a while now, it's be great to not have to tote my PC AND my vape to parties, they could be all in one package :cool:

steiner666,

the electrician

i dont even own a computer (this one belongs to my gilrfriend) but back in the day i was a fiend for the monkey island series, as far as im concerned they were some of the best games ever made. always cracked me up, classic storyline that didnt really make any sense and the tunes were brilliant

starcraft was also a classic. recently started watching the pro leagues after basically forgetting about it for 10 odd years.

then theres fantasy island dizzy which will always have a place in my heart. sadly though i never completed it.

finalyl im gonna shout out to doom 2; level 30 with god mode and all weapons is the most fun a young lad can have on a computer game. it was area with a giant goat skull that fired enemies at you indefinitely, to complete it youd blast fireballs into its exposed brain. interestingly enough, inside that there was a severed head on a stake that you could only get to with the no clipping cheat on, then rip the shit out of it with a chainsaw while it made weird screaming goat noises. i loved that shit

the electrician,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
the electrician said:
i dont even own a computer (this one belongs to my gilrfriend) but back in the day i was a fiend for the monkey island series, as far as im concerned they were some of the best games ever made. always cracked me up, classic storyline that didnt really make any sense and the tunes were brilliant

starcraft was also a classic. recently started watching the pro leagues after basically forgetting about it for 10 odd years.

then theres fantasy island dizzy which will always have a place in my heart. sadly though i never completed it.

finalyl im gonna shout out to doom 2; level 30 with god mode and all weapons is the most fun a young lad can have on a computer game. it was area with a giant goat skull that fired enemies at you indefinitely, to complete it youd blast fireballs into its exposed brain. interestingly enough, inside that there was a severed head on a stake that you could only get to with the no clipping cheat on, then rip the shit out of it with a chainsaw while it made weird screaming goat noises. i loved that shit
Thanks for the memories! My favourite was the Commander Keen level. This was also the first game I played online multiplayer with.

quomist,

the electrician

quomist said:
Thanks for the memories! My favourite was the Commander Keen level. This was also the first game I played online multiplayer with.
haha yea, never knew what the fuck he was doing there but i bloody loved it. another one i enjoyed, you start out going though a door and seeing the giant spider brain battling to the death with the cyber demon, fucking epic. they certainly dont make them like they used to

here he is look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjUzhn92qyc

oh and it turns out the severed head is john romero, co founder of id. the opening words are "to win the game you must kill me, john romero" backwards. did not know that this morning

the electrician,
radplane said:
I was just playing random games yesterday and came around a fun easy mmo called cabal. Im telling you guys, its made for stoners. Theirs a autoattack mode, hit 1 and watch your guy do all the little cool moves for you :p

radplane really screwed me over with this one.;)

Downloaded and built my first character and played to level 20 the first day (marathon).
I am now on my third character and having a goddamn blast.

Nicely implemented and easy to play - cool soundtracks too.:)

Howie Feltersnatch,
G

i've been playing on my pc since 06. the first pc game
i ever played was medal of honor [allied invasion] right now
i'm playing modern warfare2.

Guest,

foolie

I have TF2 if anyone wants to play that.
Aside that, I've pretty much gone straight BLIZZARD with my pc...waiting on SC2 & DiabloIII

foolie,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
I play Counter Strike: Source a lot. I know its kind of an old time game now a days. I use to play a little Combat Arms, but it cost real money (if you wanted decent shit) and the amount of hackers is fucking ungodly, had potential though. Every now and then I whip out the Battfield 1942 because I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting in a Corsair, Duantless, or P-51 and gunning some Nazis down.

finchrock24,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Ozmist, do you have a steam acct. you would like to share? We could probably get a few games in every once in a while. My steam I believe is evilmonkyman. Anyone else playing with steam, feel free to drop your account name.

Also the new AVP game looks pretty good, I played the old one a while back was tons of fun.

The_Other_Shoe,

radplane

Howie Feltersnatch said:
radplane said:

radplane really screwed me over with this one.;)

Downloaded and built my first character and played to level 20 the first day (marathon).
I am now on my third character and having a goddamn blast.

Nicely implemented and easy to play - cool soundtracks too.:)
do you play on venus or mercury? I just reformated my laptop but im redling now and ill let u know which one im on (i just remember its the first). We should team up or something sometime.

radplane,
Top Bottom