Pax3 versus TinyMight 2

Madtater

Yeah they're just others that check the boxes better potentially, better value, perhaps more discreet and effective, even cheaper too...

I believe the Pax Plus can be had at that price now on sale or close to it like 180 but I would sooner grab Arizer Air Max or even DaVinci IQ2 personally for that style of vape... Next up would be Roffu and V3pro, or HealthyRips Fury Edge and Rogue over Pax
My issue with the pax 3 (and i dont know much about dry herb vaping devices) is that most of the strains i have smoked in it all taste the same or roughly the same. I hear/see people on here talking about taste and how it differs from strain to strain, yet i get very little of that. Also, air flow seems a bit tight, but that is just me maybe.

When i made this thread, i was significantly interested in the TM2, but i am honestly having a difficult time trying to justify spending $350 on it. It is probably because i dont smoke flower too often (days off). Most of the time i hit my ERA pro for sleepy time (gmo), or a 510 if i am chilling on the couch. I may change that very soon, as i am smoking more flower of late…..hence my dilemma.

Honestly, i am glad vapviking posted that video because it gave me a bit of pause and am seriously considering the ruffo because of the videos i have seen on it, and at 50% of the cost if the TM2……it’s just…..the TM2 is so hot looking😂. I love the walnut. But for function, i’m kinda liking the ruffo.

I dont know…….too many options ffs…..

Madtater,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My issue with the pax 3 (and i dont know much about dry herb vaping devices) is that most of the strains i have smoked in it all taste the same or roughly the same. I hear/see people on here talking about taste and how it differs from strain to strain, yet i get very little of that. Also, air flow seems a bit tight, but that is just me maybe.

When i made this thread, i was significantly interested in the TM2, but i am honestly having a difficult time trying to justify spending $350 on it. It is probably because i dont smoke flower too often (days off). Most of the time i hit my ERA pro for sleepy time (gmo), or a 510 if i am chilling on the couch. I may change that very soon, as i am smoking more flower of late…..hence my dilemma.

Honestly, i am glad vapviking posted that video because it gave me a bit of pause and am seriously considering the ruffo because of the videos i have seen on it, and at 50% of the cost if the TM2……it’s just…..the TM2 is so hot looking😂. I love the walnut. But for function, i’m kinda liking the ruffo.

I dont know…….too many options ffs…..

TM2 milking the low temps with all glass path is the way to experience some great flavor, but it's all relative and subjective, Roffu will be in between maybe better than Pax flavor, but not really near TM level flavor, it will definitely be more efficient and hit harder than Pax while using with less

DRAG-0n

Unfortunately I think that was a one day deal for yesterday only.

Dude, you're totally right, actually it was $165.99 (+ tax)! That's a great deal I wish I got. Timing is everything I suppose. Also not sure why I didn't get a notification as I'm a watcher of the thread...weird.
It is elementvape, they run weird coupon codes every day but usually another comes up either similar or the exact same coupon. Today's code is 10% off of the pax with code gift6

Top Bottom