PAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

tig420

Pax with extra screens has temp light issue but works great still just have to keep it clean. asking 150 shipped paypal only

tig420,

banana_republic

Pax with extra screens has temp light issue but works great still just have to keep it clean. asking 150 shipped paypal only
Hi,

Will you ship to South America? Please tell a bit more about "temp light issue", and why did you not send it to warranty?

Thank you very much!

banana_republic,

ogcook

Hi,

Will you ship to South America? Please tell a bit more about "temp light issue", and why did you not send it to warranty?

Thank you very much!

In my experience the temp light issue is mainly due to it getting dirty. Mine will have it then I'll clean up the mouthpiece, throw a drop of mouthpiece lube on it and be good to go. Only downside to these otherwise wonderful vapes!

Don't let the "temp light issue" scare you away from the Pax. I admire tig for being up front about that, but the fact is ANY Pax you buy will have the temp light issue. It's really not an issue if you keep it clean and use the lube.

For any interested buyers, you can read about how to deal with the temp-light issue in our Paxipedia page linked in my sig.

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
Hi,

Thank you very much!

i don't want to speak for the OP but in his other for sale thread he said he would ship to US only....prob doesn't hurt to ask

vaporonly,

tig420

yea im US shipping only sorry for not clarifying that in my first post and you guys hit the temp light issue on the head every pax has one i have sent three back a long time ago for this issue before all the fixes were available but every pax has the issue

tig420,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom