PAX: Purple w/ extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSIHP

Hello all! Up for sale/trade is my greatly loved PAX that was bought just about a year ago (October 2012). This thing has treated me very well in the past year but it's time to move on. It is in perfect working condition and comes with an extra mouthpiece and an extra screen as well as the original box. I will also include some tools for packing that I used with this unit. I also have two packs of lube sent straight from Ploom (not pictured).

This thing has been packed no more that 50 times and is running just like it was the first day I bought it. I have never experienced any mouthpiece issues with this unit but I have always kept it pretty clean. I'm selling it because I have had my eyes on an XP for a while and with the new version coming out, it's time to save some money. There is a small stain in the oven that has not come off after many scrubs with ISO(EDIT: Thanks to Deadshort's advice, the stain is 99% gone! See pics).

I am open to trades. Best situation for me would be someone who just recently got an XP wants to trade and I would throw in some cash, otherwise I'm interested in a cool piece of glass or another vape. Feel free to PM me with any offers.

I'm looking to get $200 out of the PAX. A fair price for a used unit in perfect working order. I'll accept paypall and I'll take care of fees and shipping as long at you stick to my asking price.

g6hxGTq.jpg

ICDpcAu.jpg

Feel free to PM me with any question!

mod note: If your ad text says you're open to trades then you must label the ad that way. Ad title changed.

Last edited:

HSIHP

Price drop to $195

Better get on this y'all, I have a buddy counting his pennies. :D

HSIHP,
Reactions: ogcook

HSIHP

Price drop to $190 :tup:

Edit: Just saw the mod note on the OP. Sorry about that! I knew that's what I meant to do, I must have not been paying enough attention. :myday:

Last edited:
HSIHP,
Reactions: ogcook

HSIHP

Sorry mods, I could not edit my last post.

At this point, this is still up for grabs.

HSIHP,

brosand

Sorry mods, I could not edit my last post.

At this point, this is still up for grabs.

Hi there - im interested for $180.

Im new to the FC site, but a very reliable guy (i can show you my ebay trasnaction history if required) and can pay paypal, so no worris about not getting your cash.

I can be PM'ed on here (I think...?) or can be emailed to personal email (I sent it in the PM)

Last edited:

Tweek

@brosand I would take your personal email down and just PM, as you are opening yourself to spam making it public.

To PM, just click their username and select "start a conversation"

Tweek,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

brosand

Welcome brosand ... you'll find we're a pretty easy community to get along with :)
I feel very welcome here! Already have a MFLB, and a volcano (been running solid for 6 years) but just found out about FC!!

brosand,

brosand

I feel very welcome here! Already have a MFLB, and a volcano (been running solid for 6 years) but just found out about FC!!
Im not sure Im earching the classifeds correctly - if anyone could email me links to other Paxs for sale that would be dope!

brosand,

2 Paces

I'm pretty sure there is only one Pax for sale right now. There are about 3 pages of classifieds.

Also, on this site they frown upon multiple posts in a row by the same user. So if you think of something else and no one has posted since your last post, use the 'edit' at the bottom of the post to add to your old post instead of making a new one.

HSIHP

Wow this thread blew up! Already PM'ed brosand but I might as will make this public, CONUS only.

Sorry for not having that in my OP.

HSIHP,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom